B&B April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Didn't Vinny pull a Sheila with Hayes paternity test.... Within 2 weeks of JMW's return from leave, 'Finn' will never be mentioned again.

Who'll say it first? 'I knew in my heart Hayes was ours.' OR Bill: 'I knew he was a Spencer.'

Liam is a downer for Steffy - Bill, Carter, Rick all would be more interesting matches.

Even a Brooke/Bill/Steffy triangle, which would just be so messy and hilarious. In a strange way, it would get pretty much everyone on canvas involved in some manner.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Technically, he's correct.

"Changing forever" is emphasized by the latter word "forever" whereas "never be the same" means it won't be the same without Finn since "same" means nothing is changing.  So things are changing and the show won't be the same. If he said "change forever" it would imply Finn could never come back.

^^^ = me thinking to much about other people's words.

• Members

How can this be the twist that never been done on daytime before? Mother shoots and kills long-lost son while aiming at a woman - exactly what happened with Vivian and Stefan.

Maybe they scrapped the novel 'twist' after mapping it out. There's zero indication of something 'more' the way it's playing out on screen.

B&B of all soaps is the most literal - when something new is going to happen, they drop out-of-the blue hints during the 3-5 preceding episodes. I thought it might be Phoebe-related because her name has popped up a lot in odd ways after years of not mentioning her.

So Sheila shoots her son and daughter-in-law all because of a switched label that led to Brooke UNCHARACTERISTICALLY kissing a man who's not her husband. Wow. If Brooke had gotten in a car and killed someone or something else that led to truly harmful consequences to an innocent bystander, that would've made Sheila's motivation to keep it quiet somewhat plausible. But this?

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I am still trying to wrap my head around that one.

I guess we should be glad Casey isn't a doctor:

"I never said he was going to die, I just said he wasn't going to make it."

Or a teacher:

"I never said you failed the test, I just said you didn't pass."

Or a prison guard:

"I never said you have to stay in here forever. I just said you're never getting out."

Edited by Videnbas