• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wish this would happen.

Imagine Felicia coming home and constantly getting into it with Quinn due to her cheating on her father with Carter which Eric got completely over within a week in addition to treating Carter like his personal "Mandingo" 

Probably not. Brad only like killing off legacy children of Thorne, Felicia and Kristen only.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think the most likely plot twist is Eric or Ridge's death. JMC might want to retire and TK already said he's taking a long break this year and he hasn't been happy with the writing for his character lately so maybe he's done with B&B for good.

Sheila's big secret will be revealed in the coming weeks, and we all know what happens when Sheila feels rejected and doesn't get what she wants. Finn will realize how deceitful she is and she will blow the tiny chance she had to bond with him or Hayes, Finn will want nothing to do with her. Taylor will regret trusting her and telling Steffy to be more open-minded about her. Steffy will blame her when Ridge goes back to Brooke. Ridge will hate her more than he hates Bill or Deacon, because she hurt his Logan. Deacon will hate her more than anyone because he loves Brooke. She and Thomas will argue about this secret and it won't go well for them either. The Spencers, Brooke and Hope will blame her for all of Brooke's problems. In other world the whole show will be against Sheila. This is pretty much how she ended up pulling a gun on James, Eric and all the Forresters in 1998. This is how she shot Brooke and Taylor in 2002. Once everyone turns on her, she'll have nothing to lose and she will snap.

I can see a huge brawl with several characters, including Sheila and Brooke. Ridge or Eric try to intervene for Brooke. One of them takes a bullet or a stab, or falls off a cliff or a balcony. My bet is on Ridge. Brooke, Ridge and Sheila have an epic showdown about the label switch and Ridge is killed during the fight... Maybe he is only presumed dead and the writers will leave the door ajar for an eventual return, in months or years from now.

This is the kind of twist that would change the characters' lives forevers.. Most characters would be impacted by Ridge's death, except maybe the Buckinghams. It would open the door for new romances for both Brooke and Taylor... as a consequence it would have a huge influence on their potential love interests (Eric, Bill, Deacon... and even Finn, Liam, Thomas). It would also affect Steffy (and so Finn), Hope (and Liam), Eric (and Quinn) and Thomas. Sheila killing Ridge would probably mean the end of Steffy and Finn and maybe a new start for Liam and Steffy and free Hope for Thomas, Finn or Wyatt. The aftermath would continue for months, with plenty of new romances and triangles. Just imagine the consequences in the long run.

Eric's death would also affect everyone, though maybe not in the same proportions (and I think they'd kill him off with some illness or a heart attack like they did Stephanie,...)

Someone else mentionned a mass shooting or a fire at Forrester Creations. I like the idea of the arson, started by Sheila because no one wants anything to do with her. We could have 1 or 2 characters dying or in a long coma. Forrester Creations would be burnt to ashes and the Forresters would have to unite and start over.