Y&R and B&B March 2022 spoilers

• Members

they had a weird montage moment of Finn+Steffy the other day, and that made me think maybe B&B is gonna make like everything that's happened since Steffy was hit by a car has all been a comatose dream/nightmare? And when Sheila "kills" Steffy we will be transported out of Steffy's mind and she will still be unconscious in the hospital? And that will be when she goes on maternity leave. I mean has any other soap ever deleted over a year's worth of storyline in such a fashion (does Bobby Ewing count?)? They could even have Brooke's dad Patrick Duffy show up out of the blue as a wink/nod... 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by dio

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, the Steffy in a coma is a popular theory, but how is that groundbreaking? What's the point of erasing nearly 2 years of story? I get JMW is going on leave, but just put her in a coma again. Is this when Sally was on her way to Y&R? The irony is that B&B would likely redo nearly every story all over again - Carter/Quinn, psycho Thomas, etc. B&B is already repetitive enough!