Y&R and B&B March 2022 spoilers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

(quoting the posted blurb from upthread) "As the devastated Abbott family reels from the loss of Keemo, a new mysterious young woman comes to Genoa City to establish ties to the city. Meanwhile Jack and Phyllis find solace in each other’s arms as Phyllis schools Jack on the importance of family."

I think some of that is speculation.   Phyllis and Jack work on this as friends, at least for now.  Maybe they are just giving Phyllis something to do?  Maybe there's a romance later, but I just don't see it.  But what do I know.

SOD says Jack and Phyllis go to L.A. to find out about Keemo's life before he died, and to find out who sent the texts.  I suspect that they meet Keemo's daugther Allie in L.A. and she comes to Genoa City later?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

There's no denying that TB remains as handsome as ever.  (Well, ALMOST as handsome, lol.)

But seriously.  Philip and Nina should be there right now, helping Chance, as well as Abby, cope with all their problems.

Edited by Khan

• Members

B&B would be crazy enough to make Bill Spencer Eric's son for no real reason.

We might get Stephanie's ghost visiting Broooke. (Please don't make Brooke pregnant)

But I think it will have something to do with Steffy's maternity leave. I've read a crazy rumor about Phoebe being alive, but it makes no sense. So it could be it. 

Edited by Orea Mou Kiria

• Members

yep, I think that's it. She had plastic surgery to look like Steffy and the baby she had with Finn is Phoebe's, and Steffy+Finn this whole time has been Phoebe, etc, etc. and we're getting a Steffy+Liam+Hope retread when everything is found out and the real Steffy returns. LOL 

Edited by dio