General Hospital January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Put her back with Tags and let him be on more often when Real Andrews is well. Or try bringing In Tom Jr.

I don't know why Donnell Turner lost so much of his charisma and began reciting scenes like he is an Epcot tour guide, but it's happened a lot whenever I tune in recently and I don't know what spurred it.

• Members

Man, that was one boring episode today. Carly and Sonny are having the same scenes five days a week. Maybe it will stop now that she moved out?!

I really, really don't care about Austin and his relationship with the Quartermaines. It kills me that we can spend time on this bozo but god forbid we see the teens more than once a week or give a story to Liz.

I'm also really not here for a redeemed/changed Harmony. Why is this woman on the show at all? Harmony being a contract character is mind boggling. And I love how we have characters at Kristina's workplace talking about Kristina, but we can't actually see Kristina. It's probably for the best. Next time she pops up, it'll probably be to tell us how great Harmony is now.

I did laugh at Tracy's "Kentucky Fried Lawyer and the Ponytail Gangster" line.

• Members

I feel like Curtis needs to be with Laura, which I realize would never happen, despite chemistry. Portia I'd put with Nikolas. I've noticed chemistry in their scenes and it could make a nice triangle with Ava. I'm getting bored of Ava/Nikolas so I'd love a shake up there. 

• Members

See, I'm not getting the Chase thing either.  He's suffering from the same thing Curtis is.  Both are hot but completely lack charisma.  Spencer?  Um...ok 

Please register in order to view this content

Outside of Shawn (and I'mma give Drew some props), the GH men are a huge struggle.  

• Members

You don't get to see enough of these kids because (wait for it, I've said it before) they didn't sign them to coooontraaaaacctttsss 

Please register in order to view this content

Good thing Howarth still has one though!