General Hospital January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I enjoyed today's show. The best part of it for me was actually Cam/Esme. Avery Pohl is doing a good job as Esme, I like the scenes where she was talking to Cam about the sadness in her family and the drama that they had. It was interesting. Even Joss was being more sympathetic towards her today. I do wonder who she will end up drugging/who will get drugged at the cabin.

I also liked seeing Spencer/Trina interact again today. I think they will definitely get closer again once he starts working at the gallery. NC looks like he's been working out more. 

And I even liked Sonny/Carly's scenes today. I do feel like Sonny answered Carly as honestly as he could about his feelings for Nina. He has them, but I also think he wants to keep his family intact with Carly and wishes he didn't have to deal with his feelings for Nina. 

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I actually liked the Sprina/Ava scenes today. What struck me in particular was when Spencer and Ava were talking about Trina - Spencer actually dropped his guard around Ava and was quite honest about how he had let Trina down.

Spencer and Ava may hate each other’s guts, but it was really nice to see them actually connect over Trina. I think it has been mentioned somewhere upthread, but it does seem like, in a way, that Ava is lowkey rooting for Sprina to happen (and indeed seems to be setting things up that way).

• Members

Ava is totally team Sprina! I liked the scenes yesterday too. I hope we'll actually get to see Spencer and Trina working together since this story has been moving at a snail's pace lately. I also liked Cameron and Esme kind of bonding over their troubled pasts. Esme seems to like the idea of angry Cam, haha. I'm looking forward to Esme drugging someone. I'm ready for some mess to happen with these teens at the cabin. 

Chase should always be carrying a baby in all his scenes. 

I love me some Liz and usually think she has chemistry with everyone, but this stuff with Finn is awful. That kiss in the locker room had me cringing. Zero heat, zero chemistry. Liz doesn't even look interested in him. She would be so much better with Drew (or Chase but he's obviously for Brooklyn and I like them). 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I really enjoyed the scenes as well.  Sonny's crime here is the lie.  Carly answered all of his questions when asked and he lied for months.  However, Sonny's struggle is very soapy.  Whether he likes it or not, Sonny's feelings for Nina are genuine.  But he should not go home until that's resolved.