General Hospital January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I think that's supposed to be Sonny's old penthouse. I'm guessing Sonny won't be going back home to Carly any time soon, because you know they didn't bring back the penthouse for one episode with Nina. 

I'm also very curious what spurred Luke's death. It affects very little of the canvas at this point and doesn't really generate story, so why? 

• Members

This is Luke and Tracy we're talking about, so faking one or both of their deaths would just be another Monday for them. That is my first assumption, that it's part of some scheme. But if it's not and it's real, I can't imagine why they'd do it now.

I have to see what they've done to Sonny's penthouse lol

• Members

Thanks, the window looked similar to the OG one, so that's what I figured.  I always liked Sonny's penthouse set and wondered why his was so much nicer than Jason's even though they were right next to one another.

It's dark and dreary and smaller with even more tacky decor now.  I mean, I was able to channel surf and get the idea that it was supposed to be his, but I think it looked more like Johnny Z's old penthouse.