Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agreed.  I think he would work fine as anti-hero/quasi villian.  But this obsession with Chloe is bizarre.  It's built on knowing we know they were a good couple in the past and nothing about them being a good couple in the present.  No loves scenes, no real declarations of love.  It all seems like a cheap bone to throw to Phloe/Broe fans in the past without actually working on making a current love triangle for 40 plus year olds not teenagers.

• Members

You really hit the nail on the head. We’ve rarely actually seen this great love between Chloe and Phillip this time around. The psycho angle could work if we actually saw some true love between them but he’s basically been a obsessive psycho from the start. There’s been no build up at all. It’s basically been well they used to date and got back together because Brady wanted Kristen.

• Members

I have been dipping in and out of DAYS but catching up starting with the Thanksgiving episodes and wow it feels like a different show, for the better. 

The budget had to have increased, it felt like they added several sets and the DiMera mansion update looks good IMO. 

MarDevil vs Julie at Thanksgiving was an absolute delight to see and I love how involved the canvas is in this arc...Once Rafe/Ava/Kristen/Gwen group came on, it kind of fell off for me.

Johnny/EJ/Paulina/Chanel add so much to the show for me....Susan/EJ scenes were great character moments and I LOLed at Susan saying she would vote Democrat for EJ (why must soaps act so vanilla and ignore real life) and I am here for EJ/Nicole. 

I also enjoyed the return of Gabriel and good vs evil especially the devil recapping their current chaos, I must say I am looking forward to more unfolding. 

I would love the show to focus on the Price/Carver/Grant's and Black/Brady/Horton groups, the rest can buzz off. 

• Members

I know everyone will tell me to stop trying to make things logical on Days, but Kayla said Brady had three times the legal limit of alcohol in his system.  We know he was set up because he was sober when he got knocked in the head.  How would one make it appear he had alcohol in his system?  That makes no sense.  Was a concussed Brady force fed alcohol for hours?  The plan is pretty good so far, but wouldn't it have been much easier to just inject Brady with coke/heroin whatever in 2 mins instead?

• Members

I know it's stupid for me to question this of all things, but I kept thinking how is that humanly possible?  Maybe the devil is helping Phillip lol. 

Lol!  That could be.  It seems excessively time consuming and gross, but why not?

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I will never not think that Rex was not needed in the whole Sarah's exit storyline. 

That would actually be pretty clever, and it would write Philip out of the corner that he's been written into at the moment. 

Edited by AbcNbc247