Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

There were multiple pics of Justin and Adrienne, so I wouldn't mind pics of Sonny/Will, Bo/Hope, Shawn/Belle, and Isabella, Claire, Ciara etc. in lieu of the odd pics they had showcased.   I agree Chandler Massey/Zach Tinker should be there but I wonder what the cost would be to have the past actors in photo shots.  I don't hate John being there since they have a huge array of pics, but they are missing some fairly obvious ones.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm pretty sure that for flashbacks an actor gets a full episode payment, hence why we often only see a flashback if those actors are also in that episode, so will be paid anyway.

If it's an actor no longer on the show, either in flashback or photo I'm not sure how that works.

And if say Tom and Alice are shown, is there a payment involved and who would be the recipient?

• Members

Ben and Ciara go on the run... to the cabin. Genius! LOL. Yes, I actually watched Ben and Ciara's scenes today because of MarDevil!

I truly don't understand why they brought JKJ back just to do this to Philip. Seriously, what the heck? Also, please stop showing that flashback of him making constipated faces after tearing the tree down.

Please register in order to view this content

"Tamara never meant to deceive you." LOL she lied about Lani's paternity AND maternity! Whoopsie! Does James Reynolds actually need the cane now or is this just supposed to be Abe recovering still? Not that it matters but I just noticed Abe using it again today.

I liked the John/Paulina scenes. "I should've done more research before I moved to Salem" LOL

They remembered that Tate (aka Tater Tot apparently) exists today.

• Members

I thought it was good to see Gabriel, the Angel again. That was a nice nod to history. Whatever happened to him when Marlena was possessed the first time? From what I remember, it seems he disappeared before the possession really took off. 

Philip is annoying and I hate his friggin tree. If I was walking there with my dog, I'd have him pee on it every time 

Please register in order to view this content

This Brady/Chloe/Philip loop needs to end. As much as I like Brady/Chloe together, all three of them need to be divided up and put into other people's orbits. 

• Members

It was good back then, but now, it's like enough is enough.

I always think back to 2008, when Shawn and Belle left and Philip was broken out of that endless loop. It worked great. There was that brief Philip/Chloe/Lucas triangle, but the character of Philip was practically rejuvenated. 

Idk what the hell they could do for him now though, but they could have Brady and Chloe mix it up with other characters. 

If they have to get paid for it, I would assume that whoever manages their estates receive the payment and then it would probably be divided among their beneficiaries

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Susan in the hospital is the most likeable the character has ever been. Loved those scenes with EJ. And glad we got some movement with Susan telling Xander that it was Kristen that told him about Sarah.

Glad they remembered the Lani/Kristen friendship. Kristen is at her best with Lani.

Edited by Antoyne