Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Spencer Olson is Julie's brother Steve's child.  Wiki says his mother is Ginny but I don't think his mother was ever named.  He was teased in the early 90's?, possibly to be brought back, but it never happened.  So he exists but we don't know anything about him.

• Members

From today's show, why is there a picture of John in the Kiriakis Mansion front and center?  Super weird, especially when Victor calls John by his first and last name when he is speaking about him in the episode.

Also, great hideout spot Ben.  Literally that cabin would be the first place I looked if I was looking for Ben/Ciara.   Is Ciara just suspicious or does she think Marlena is flirting with Ben?  Because it seemed like Marlena/Mardevil kind of was flirting with him lol.

• Members

Ben is a regular Einstein 

Please register in order to view this content

I really hope they don't go the route of Ciara thinking that Marlena has feelings for Ben. I mean, this relationship has made Ciara a little stupid, but not that stupid 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Lol!  Just the way VK and Deidre played it made it seem like Marlena was flirting and Ciara was jealous.  Obviously, that's ridiculous and stupid, but Ciara seemed more annoyed than a defender of John.

I hate putting this out there into the universe, but a while back there were rumors Ben was the lost Marlena/Jarlena 1986 child (which obviously makes no chronological sense with Belle/Brady, but let's say it's a possibility-Paul made no chronological sense either).  I hope the reason the Devil is so invested in Ben/Ciara's demon spawn is not because Ben is her long lost child.

• Members

Definitely.  I was thinking how Ben being Jarlena's kid would effect relationships biologically.  And I was like, welp, Claire will just be related to more of the town lol.  Idk, I always get freaked out by a possible Jarlena 1986 baby because 2 seems like the number of kids a supercouple has to biologically have on Days (Doug/Julie aside) and I am shocked up to this point a second kid for them hasn't popped up.

Anyhow, I liked Lani/Abe and Paulina/John today.  I liked Abe was putting the blame on everyone involved.  And I liked John/Paulina comparing MarDevil notes.

• Members

I really hate that they brought back JKJ just to make Phillip a psycho. We haven’t even seen him and Chloe be all that happy together to get invested in the jealousy. It’s really such a waste of him. 

I do find he’s still great in scenes with Lucas and Kate. And I liked Ava and Phillip teaming up against Gabi and Jake.

I really wish they would stop saying John was in the crypt for weeks. All it makes me think of is that he literally had to stand there and pee on himself all day everyday and never brush his teeth. And yet no one has commented on his smell

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Lol!  Got it.  I was like why is there a John glamour shot when Victor is pretending like he barely knows him in this episode?  I know Victor/John used to be close, but maybe a John/Brady or John/Isabella pic would have been better.  I am sure they don't have to pay Staci Greason much for use of her image. John/Marlena don't have pics of Maggie/Victor in their home.