Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I liked the Xander/Susan scenes today. Gwen knows she ain't sh-t and I'm not going to feel bad for her when she loses Xander. And at least Ava was outside of Rafe's kitchen today and interacting with a Backstreet Boy.

Baby Carver is soooo cute! And very vocal, lol. Oh, they're trying to explain why Tamara would claim that Abe is Lani's father when she's not even really her mother. Good luck with that.

Please register in order to view this content

Is Lucas going to rescue Sami? Yeah!

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Today's show was good for a non-Possession show, but Sami always helps.

Why would Abe think Lani/Eli would rename their kid lol?  That's not a thing.  

I like when Ava does non cooking stuff, but I like TB.  Why is a backstreet boy on this show though?

Lol!  I was just saying it was decent.

• Members

I thought it was a decent episode considering who was on. Xander/Gwen/Rafe/Ava/Kristen episodes usually put me to sleep. I at least liked Ava actually doing something and Xander trying to get to the bottom of what happened with Sarah. Plus Susan wasn't super goofy (they must have her sedated lol), so that was nice.

• Members

Yeah, I rarely praise episodes with this combo of characters.  Sami, Lucas, Ali is always a win, but the other characters are usually so boring and most everyone outside Rafe was interesting today.

I am glad Eli/Lani finally got real baby actors.  Little Carver is so cute.

Edited by carolineg