Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today was pretty boring. Susan. Ben and Ciara fighting about Marlena. Rafe continuing to exist. People crying over Philip's leg. I was hoping we'd get some kind of follow up with Sami. Glad to see Kate having something to do. LOL, Kate really popped into Brady's hospital room just to threaten his life and then left. Tomorrow should be good with John/MarDevil.

DF decided to give us some quality content today (you know I had to post this)

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The Parker stuff too?

The Lucas/Chloe relationship?

Kate/Chloe literally sharing the same lovers.

Chloe being really weird about why she and Brady divorced and where he was at the time. 

Her being a prostitute for awhile lol

I think it started with the High School nonsense and never got better.  Besides, Kate/Victor tend to hate everyone their kids date outside of maybe Carrie for Austin.

On a side note, WTH are Johnny/Chanel?  Are they still in Italy?  Shouldn't Johnny be in this Sami story?

• Members

Oh good.  They've been gone awhile.  I kept thinking why didn't Sami call Johnny when she was talking about all the people she tried to call while kidnapped.  He obviously could have let EJ know and I think EJ would have believed his own kid lol.

This isn't spoilery, just my speculation, but are Johnny/Chanel going to come back married?  I have to lol at the fact Johnny can just leave town for weeks at a time while he's supposed to be working on his movie and Chanel just opened a bakery.  Poor Allie.

• Members

Now is the perfect time to bring back Lexie. It gives story to Abe and Paulina, throws the DiMeras into chaos and we haven't seen her in so long they could reinvent the character however they want. 

We don't need another back from the dead story but she's a legitimate, workable piece of the canvas. She ties characters who wouldn't otherwise be tied and I'd love to see Kristen with her sister. The DiMera family needs more female energy. Plus... Celeste.

Just say Rolf put her on ice and gave her that serum like EJ. Recast if Renee won't come back. The character is too valuable.

Edited by KLN

• Members

I would not be against that idea. Of course they couldn’t get Renée, but Jackée against another powerhouse actress would be enough to get me watching again. Plus, again she’s a DiMera, and she could play a menacing part in the Chanel/Johnny pairing (if that’s still going).