Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was wondering why Belle didn't just interview the server that gave Brady the drinks that night?  I assumed Phillip paid someone off, but I guess not. 

Phillip explained his plan pretty well though.   It is hard for me to imagine JKJ dragging EM all around town though.

Why didn't Marlena just shape shift into Kayla and have someone let her into Jan's room?  That would have been 1000% times easier than morphing into Steve, revealing herself to Kayla, having that drawn out confrontation, and knocking her out.  

Did MM and KL ever share scenes as Belle and Brady?  I don't think so but I can't recall.

• Members

Definitely I get that MarDevil has to cause maximum damage, but most of it is stupid.  The Devil is just running around town and John is the only one who seems to have a real sense of urgency about it lol.  Unless there is a twist where the Devil has caused a lot of unseen damage like Sami's kidnapping, Phillip's behavior, etc. this is getting stale.

JKJ's awful hair literally takes me out of all of his scenes.  Unfortunately, he is someone who has not gotten better with age.

• Members

If he doesn’t get written out after all this,  I would say he needs to be in his own storyline bubble for a little while. Maybe bring Mimi back and together, they try to find their son.

It could also give Bonnie and to a lesser extent, Justin, something to do