Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I liked Rafe in the beginning with Sami when they were in the safehouse.   I thought him and Christie Clark had okay chemistry too even though that pairing is universally reviled.

Those polls are crazy.  I remember the days when Liz/Jason would win all the GH couple polls and they weren't anywhere near a couple and Jasam would be second lol.

• Members

Rafe is here because someone thought Luis from Passions tested well with focus groups at NBC. That's it! He is a charisma void and even his initial story was a weak tea riff on Marlena and Roman and frankly beneath Sami's heights up to that point IMO.

He did have more chemistry with CC but people freaked out about that. He should've been fired years ago.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Doesn't half of Salem live at the Inn? Why can't Shawn and Belle live at Bo's and Hopes home? I know Days has a crappy budget, but see one living room set and change it to reflect multiple characters home, other than them always at the Salem Inn.

Soap Opera Digest still exist!!?? Who actually buys that magazine, probably someone's grandma lol 

• Members

Belle and Shawn do live in Hope's house.  The last time they showed it was around Ciara's wedding to Theo I think. Xander, Gwen, and possibly Brady live at the Inn, which is ridiculous especially for two cash strapped people like Xander/Gwen.  A lot of people were living at Jarlena's townhouse in the summer-Sami, EJ, Brady, Susan, Claire.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Its Kate, she should win worst mother of the century award! Remember back in the 1990's, how she would interfere with Austin and Billie and their relationships with Carrie and Bo. 

Honestly, I am not shocked her kids are messed up! I wish they would write a story about her kids turning their backs on her, going to therapy and blaming her for everything.

Aw, I don't watch the show everyday. It just seems the bedroom everyone always in, even in the Dimera house looks all the same, small and a typical NYC hotel room lol. Also, always ugly wallpaper!

• Members

No worries.  Hope only has a living room anyway.  You aren't wrong about all the bedrooms looking the same.  

John/Marlena's bedroom is the only bedroom set that looked significantly different from the boxy rooms, but I haven't seen that room since their wedding in 2018? 19?

Ciara/Ben live in one room, so I hope they are planning to upgrade for the devil baby

• Members

Agree.  Many writers like to throw these kinds of curveballs at us, don't they?  Even if Lucas being Sami's abductor is supposed to be a Twist You Never Saw Coming, we should be able to go back, look at what led us to that revelation, and see how it was all logical and inevitable.  But I don't see that here.  I just see another sorry-ass HW tryna surprise the audience without giving logic a second thought.

God, I hate these damn shows.

And the Chloe/Brady/Philip mess should end with Philip dead (or 'dead'), Chloe unable to remember what happened, Brady taking the rap, and Kate being revealed as the surprise murderer (or 'murderer,' since it's very possible either Victor or Vivian, or Victor AND Vivian, could sneak Philip off somewhere to heal from his wounds and get psychological help).

Did his fans send Ken Corday a new set of golf clubs or something?

Edited by Khan