Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lexie was pretty much a prop until the baby switch, that's when she came alive. I remember wishing Kristen was around to tell her "told ya so" back then.

I think it would be interesting to see their dynamic now. That's why I say recast, reinvent the character a bit and throw her into the middle of everything.

If there was ever a time to bring her back it's now.  With the canvas set up the way it is she's a valuable piece of the puzzle.

Edited by KLN

• Members

I definitely think it would be a great time to bring Lexie back.  I did like RJ, but I don't think she's unrecastable or anything.  The show has recast much more iconic characters like Bo, Roman, Kristen, etc. and there are plenty of actress out there that could do Lexie justice.  I wish they would bring Peter and Lexie back and revive the Dimeras because what we have now isn't what it could be.

• Members

The should definitely revive the DiMeras.

We have a solid, popular recast in EJ. Stacy has been killing it since 2018. Tony and Anna are the DiMera Doug and Julie, quirky and classy. Chad is late to the family but brings balance to all the crazy. Bring Lexie back, un-DiMera Jake, make Peter Stefano and Vivian's son. Make DiMera Enterprises a prize and the story writes itself. Every component is workable.

With that mix of characters, the characters they're connected with, Kristen's crazy and the scar of Stefano's legacy you could make a spinoff out of DiMera Manor alone.

I do like Brandon Barash so they can keep Jake. Just do something interesting with him.

• Members

Poor Victor. He now thinks he lost another child.

And while I do like Gwen and Xander, they have become a little stale. Hopefully the Sarah stuff changes that.

And seriously, who put that ugly necklace on Maggie lol

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Thanks! I appreciate that.

I went through some personal stuff and quit watching for a while but I picked it back up in May.

It's been a revelation how good Stacy is. Anyone who knows me knows I'm an OG Kristen stan and I love Stacy. Best recast I could've picked.

The show is good right now minus the possession story. I had high hopes and it's been a mess. But it's fun watching and posting again.

Edited by KLN

• Members

Jasmine?

Please register in order to view this content

Ron would love it -- he'd bring back Marie-Alise Recasner as Lynn Burke for some cutesy lines about her and Lexie having beef 'cause each thinks the other ghosted her in college.

Edited by Franko

• Members

I mean, if you're gonna bring Lexie back from the dead, you can't do it with some mealy-mouthed nothing who'll fade into the cheap woodwork within six months and then be promptly killed off (again).  NuLexie's got to be portrayed by someone who can bring the fire and heat that served the character well in her biggest, most OTT moments.

• Members

Jasmine crossed my mind but I think I've settled on Michael Michele for my wishful Lexie. I love Jasmine though!

I love the Nurse Lynn idea. She was a great diabolical sidekick for Kristen and Marie Alise Recasner was great! They expanded her into other stories, at one point she was a foil for Sami, but Nurse Lynn should've always been a bigger character.

Her and Lexie going to med school together is a great idea!

Edited by KLN