GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have no sources, except the dream which is a wish my heart made. 

But seriously won’t we know soon? Either he will be off the air in a week or two or he won’t. And if he’s not leaving and they dropped the MOC storyline turns true love for no reason I find this show very confusing. 

• Members

Truth. Yeah if He wasnt Vaxxed on NOV 1 but has gotten Vaxxed Im sure he will be back soon 

I think the tunnel collapse was a way to write Jason out & bring him back if SB ended up getting the vaccine done

Now I also read Carolyn Hennesy wasnt keen on the mandate. Wonder if weve seen the last of Diane?

Edited by John

• Members

To me this thread plays like an old James Reilly script:

Someone talking to themselves in their living room - "I cannot marry the one I love because my previously unknown brother, who is secretly dying, but won't tell her, is in love with her"

equals

Someone posting to this thread - "I must defend and believe my unnamed sources even though these rumors are gross, illogical, and have been debunked, because I dislike how their character is written"

Edited by j swift

• Members

I don't think the rumors were absurd and I believed them for a while but it sure doesn't feel like anyone involved is acting as if SB is leaving imminently.

Wouldn't it be funny if they had let the rumors run rampant on the Internet to gin up suspense and interest in the climax of the Peter story? 
Unlikely for soaps nowadays, we are genuinely not sure Jason will "survive" (I mean, even if dead he wouldn't really be dead but you get my point) whatever final battle. 
So honestly from a marketing POV this is well-played by GH if that's what they are doing.

• Members

Some shows are ok with a negative test if you are gonna be on set. Thats why I wonder what Days. BB & YR have for mandates: Vaccine or Negative tests

I know they all still do masking before filming

If he doesnt come out of that rubble, you know that we will Jason has "Died". I mean what else can you do with Mob characters like Jason & Sonny