GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I questioned why they would bring Britt back on an already bloated show, but her chemistry with Jason surprised me. This especially after how lifeless his pairing with Sam became. I'm not againt a Jason/Carly hookup (or at least a friends with benefits arrangement like Michael & Phyliss used to have on Y& R) but the execution was poor. The Carly that Jason had the most sexual chemistry with was Sarah Brown. IMO of all the women he's been associated with, Carly #1 and Brenda were the best chemistry wise.

Edited by ironlion

• Webmaster

Per their audience relations website:

ViacomCBS COVID-19 Attendance Policies

All attendees must:

• Be fully vaccinated.
  • Provide in Person Verification of Vaccination.
  • Wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while in the studio.

Furthermore:

VIACOMCBS COVID-19 ATTENDANCE POLICIES

All attendees must:

• Be fully vaccinated. According to the CDC, you are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 2 weeks after you have received a second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series or 2 weeks after you have received a single-dose vaccine. At this time, Calfornia only accepts the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
  • Provide in Person Verification of Vaccination. Prior to entering the CBS Radford Lot, provide an original physical vaccination card (copies and photos will not be accepted). Trained individuals will be reviewing proof of vaccination at check-in.
  • Wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while in the Theater.
  • Be 18 years of age or over, or 16 years of age or older if attending with a parent or legal guardian.
  • Sign a COVID waiver upon check-in. If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian will need to sign for you. Have a government issued Photo ID.

Please be advised that we are unable to make any exceptions to the above requirements.

• Members

I know from a person who works on the lot that all employees and visitors to the CBS-Radford lot need to show proof of vaccination everyday at the entry gate as of 10/1/21.  The same policy is true at the Sony lot where Days is produced and the lot formally known as CBS Television City where Y&R and B&B film.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Sorry I always forget that is was Warner Bros not Sony that bought the Burbank Studios Lot over the summer.  Here's Warner Policy

Please register in order to view this content

Here's the Sony Policy

Of course, unfortunately as of the news this week OSHA will no longer enforce these policies until the litigation is complete and the SAG-AFTRA Return to Work policy has expired.  However, as of lunch today (when I had a yummy salad from Joan's on 3rd), guards at TV City and Radford were checking vax cards upon entry to the lot for visitors, and employees have submitted proof and get a sticker for their cars to enter daily.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I think if we put the context clues together then the rumor seems more likely to be unsubstantiated.

1.  Performers have to be vaxxed to be on the Radford lot where The Talk is taped

2.  ABC PR, sent Steve Burton as a representative of GH to appear on the show that was taped yesterday, despite the fact that he was not the only GH actor to be nominated for an award (let's not be naive and think he went on his own, or went to promote a show that had fired him last month)

3.  Burton posted on social media from the Radford lot and the GH lot within the last week (the GH posting may be old, but he was only at Radford on Thursday).

4. Ingo's last airdate is next week, which would indicate that the episodes filmed on the production dates surrounding the vax mandate should be broadcast within the next two weeks

Now, if he has been fired I will gladly eat crow (which might taste better than this year's vegan turkey), but these signs do not seem to predict that outcome (although I am endlessly amazed by the dogmatism surrounding these claims).

• Members

The CBS Protocols were for audience members only at the Talk. SOD podcast last week even commented another GH er will be gone because of the mandate. All signs still point to Burton. 

Now if Burton Got Vaxxed Tomorrow or if he ever does, I highly suspect GH/ABC/DISNEY would welcome him back

Ingo, not at all

So does this mean everyone at B&B and Y&r are Fully Vaxxed?