GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeeeeeah I'm going to kindly disagree. BT showed a little different and shades when Jason told her he was going to marry Carly. From one range of emotions to another and it did not feel jarring at all and resonated nicely. But who has not been in that situation of someone who you were digging hurt you by not being honest? But that whole period of that and the one night stand with Jax was a different thing for Britt. Then I would say she was a drip right up until a few weeks ago except for potential during the CoS fight with Terry.

• Members

Britt is a good addition to the show.  They made a wrong turn with Jarly (even tho I liked what Burton/LW did with the material).  Britt should have been the first woman Jason fights for.  Not sure what happened behind the scenes but JaBritt suffered the consequences.  Kelly can act and she can hold her own in a story.

• Members

I can't stand Britt but that would actually be preferable to what appear to be their attempts to pair him with Maxie, who's half his damn age but they don't care anymore bc a) it's Howarth Character #3 and b) Kirsten Storms has aged about 20 years in 10.

I will allow that KT had real chemistry with Burton. He came to play in those love scenes for the first time in I have no idea how long. I just don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about Jason, and I've found Britt thin as saran wrap character-wise since day one.

Edited by Vee

• Members

The front cover of SOD has pics of Peter, Anna, Jason, and Drew, with the headline
"GH Final Showdown: Who Will Survive?".  (This is in reference to week of Nov. 22).

Thus it seems that SB's exit would be Jason's death or presumed death.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Presumed death is hilarious if that is the route they go with.  We are still basically in the middle of Sonny recovering from his time as Mike while everyone thought he was dead.  And Jason has been presumed dead and revealed to be alive twice- once as Drew and then again as Jason!

I wonder if the actual conversations and negotiations about the mandate started back when the show was giving us Carly and Jason as being deeply in love.  Because that ended so abruptly, it seemed like they switched gears due to interference.

• Members

I'd still blow his brains out on camera and leave a body to set an example to the rest of the cast and vaccine shirkers, but they'll never do that. They'll ask him back in a year or a few years when this blows over.

I have no clue WTF has gone on with Jason's stories with Britt, Carly, etc. in the last year. They rapidly changed gears at least twice.