GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think it is such an interesting quandary in modern times because while it shouldn't always be the responsibility of an oppressed class to explain how they wish to be treated, at the same time this is new information for an older generation that is probably most palatable when it comes from the source.

Either way, the worst outcome is people thinking that they can't say anything correctly, when the simplest answer is to not be an a$%hole and respect other people's rights.

There are numerous examples of the media pitting people against each other that serve as an excuse to say that these issues are still debatable (like the use of the term cancel culture or political correctness).  However, disrespect of people's civil rights is always inexcusable, and those whose jobs depend on fandom and followers should face consequences for alienating their audience. 

• Members

A second promo this week. Does something happen to Jason? I can't tell what is happening.  If something does happen to him, maybe this will be SB's exit?  Or is it a misleading promo? See new promo released Wed. Nov. 17 on this thread:
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/60302-with-a-bang-general-hospital-promo-november-17-2021/

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Wow. I see that this has continued to get messy. And I can only go...

kenya moore gifs Page 9 | WiffleGif

On a serious note, I always felt Jason/Britt was just a happy accident and a great slow burn. So I am sure that the writers can think of something new for her (and a guy) to be involved in.

• Members

I've just never found Britt an intriguing or versatile enough character; I think she is a drip onscreen and I think her performer is weak. People always lean on "oh, but her scenes with Brad!" to excuse there never being much there to her. It's easy for weak characters or actors to throw shade and come off fun, but when you put them on frontburner and they have to do real layered material the cracks show. There's dozens of cases like this, especially in the last 20 years. She may have improved from her truly dire days in the Carlivati era but she's still not worth it to me. YMMV.