Y&R October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Enjoyed Leslie and Tessa's performance.

Kevin as a talk to with Mariah made him tolerable. The constant wacky get rich quick criminal schemes of a few years ago wore out any goodwill. Keep him backburner and support.

Not missing Sharon,Rey, Abby, Devon et al this week. 

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

Not to do with what's going on right now, but I saw an interview with Eva Longoria, and Mario Lopez.  They were talking about how long they'd known each other...awkward.  He said something like, "you weren't even acting when we met!" and she said, "right, I was on the Young and the Restless"...or something VERY close to that.  I guess they dated.  But it was a bad little sounding comment.  News honey, you're still not acting.  LOLLLLLL.  

• Members

I really liked Victoria's wedding gown.  It was very sleek and the low cut back was perfect for her skinny body.  Phyllis, on the other hand, looked like a mess to me.  Her hair was a disaster and I really didn't like the caped crusader look.

• Members

It was also nice to see Summer just about crap her pants and hold her stomach when Victoria told her with a smile the dress was designed by Sally. I doubt we’ll get any follow-up scenes next week but it was nice Sally finally found a moment to shine. 

Why the show has never bothered to bring back Cole in some form is beyond me, especially since Peck & Heinle had worked together on AMC. To which Peck is ALSO the same exact age as Burgi but Peck always played & looked way younger. 

• Members

A Cole/Ashley/Victoria triangle.

Marrying off Kyle and Summer and saddling them with Harrison was a mistake, especially when we didn't even see the wedding.

Why not have them happy in Milan-not everyone needs to get married at the drop of a hat. Kyle is now on his third marriage in his 20's.

As for Summer being recognized in the street..really???

Harrison should have been revealed to be neither Ashland or Kyle's.

Tara had more mileage in the character-she should be the one out for revenge not Jesse Gaines or she could have hooked up with Jesse as she would have had knowledge of him- rather than Phyllis finding out about him in 5 mins on her laptop.

The security at the Palazzo is worse than the Newman Ranch. And a few staff wandering around would have been nice.

Lily deserves all that's coming to her - a romp in the sack with Billy seems to be her go to. And where were the kids??