General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just like the culmination to the Chase/Willow/Michelle story, the execution to the Sonny is alive reveal has just been executed wrong. 

It should have been revealed early on to Britt that Jason and Carly were a marriage of convenience, with Britt/Jason still carrying on a secret (or not so secret) love affair.  Both Carly (in true Carly fashion) and the mob should have manipulated the situation to where Jason would have no choice but to call things off with Britt. Britt reacts badly to the news and it sends Jason straight into Carly's arms, which leads to the pair developing actual feelings for each other. But again the execution was off, and Britt has seemingly been left twisting in the wind. 

If the show wanted to keep Jax alive(ugh) while knowing the secret of Sonny's whereabouts, I would've had Nina run off with Sonny/Mike, perhaps Mike kills Peter, and the pair go on the run from the law. Maybe while they are on the run an accident happens which causes Nina to confess the truth to Mike who she believes is on the brink of death.

It's so obvious there are too many cooks in the kitchen with this show, from network interference to interference from Frank. It's disappointing, but I must say I continue to watch because I am genuinely interested in seeing what happens to the characters and couples on the show. 

• Members

Yep. The show refuses to do drama. This should've been huge. Instead we got a happy Jarly wedding with the whole town wishing them well, no big cliffhanger with Sonny, and instead he just reveals himself at home on a Tuesday afternoon. Completely anticlimactic. Kudos to GH for managing to make this boring.