General Hospital: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

They really are! Love them both.

GH social media is such a hot mess. 

Willow and Michael are awful. [!@#$%^&*] awful. Get them off my screen. I'd rather watch Harmony than either of them.

Yep. Same. It really was a lost opportunity to cut him loose. Maurice clearly wants to do other things but at the same time wants the security of GH. Like Roger Howarth, it's time to move on.

But yep, he'll be back on 24/7 and we'll look back at this time and wax nostalgia about how he wasn't on all the time and the show could do just fine without him lol.

I also don't see why Carly has to be on every [!@#$%^&*] day either. The stans of GH aren't often united but they are in being tired of seeing her everyday.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Go Portia! I love that she shows backbone with Stella. Go somewhere else with that mess. I am a GROWN-ASS woman!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Hey GH,

Nobody wants to see this dude naked and fooling around in bed. Especially not two days in a row. Especially not with Wallow. Watching them is like eating an unseasoned piece of chicken.

I don't really get why Austin is involved in any of this (though I didn't mind him today tbh), but I was pleasantly surprised that Chase actually found out the truth today. I figured him going to the gatehouse was going to be another near-miss. Chase sure is recovering fast, lol. Dude went from being in a wheelchair to going up the stairs in mere minutes. I had to laugh - Chase found Michael's shirt and belt, then he hid in the closet while Michael and Willow came down the stairs, yet he still wanted more evidence. WTF was he hoping to find upstairs? Jizz stains?

Austin sitting on the bed that Millow had just f-cked on

"It's like I blinked and Donna became a teenager." LOL what. How old is Donna going to be if we ever see her again? LMAO at Valentin asking Carly if she's going to have kids with Jason.

Does anyone care about the Curtis/Jordan divorce drama? It feels like the same scene over and over again, and I never cared about their marriage anyway.

If you had told me two months ago that my favorite part of the show would be a potential teen pairing involving a kid who's never acted, I would've thought you were crazy. Spencer and Trina are just lovely One second he's being a dick to Cameron, the next second Trina shows up and he's the biggest softy ever and is even giving her good advice. They're so cute and they have good chemistry. I need moooooreeee.

I hope that we never, ever have to sit through a Joss/Spencer pairing. She is so boring and has chemistry with no one. The boys always like her - Oscar, Dev, and now Cam. And now Joss is already fixated on Spencer/Trina. Please just let Spencer be into Trina and not go panting over Joss like every other teenage boy. Boring!

• Members

I agree, I continue to enjoy both pairs. The Sprina's scenes were good today. They have such good chemistry. I like that Spencer shows his softer side with Trina. I'm looking forward to watching them interact more and grow closer.  The actors also seem like they enjoy working together and seem optimistic about the pairing. 

They sparkle and look good together. I am looking forward to seeing more of them. 

Also, I enjoyed today's show overall. In addition to the Sprina scenes, I also thought that the Portia/Aunt Stella scenes were interesting. Aunt Stella really is that one relative that likes to be in everyone's business, lol. She loves inserting herself and confronting people about stuff.

And I have sympathy for Chase. He doesn't deserve what Michael/Willow are doing to him. At least now he has a clue that they are cheating. He actually didn't seem as upset about it as he could have been. I wonder how he will proceed going forward, after what he discovered today. I hope he does get to interact more with Brook Lynn and she can help him get over Willow.

I thought that the Jordan/Curtis scenes were also interesting. She did really put herself out there letting him know that she wanted to fight for her marriage. But he wasn't having it. I wonder who Jordan may end up being paired with next since it seems that Curtis really wants to be with Portia. 

And I wonder if Phyllis has family in PC. She mentioned being a bit estranged from them. I wonder if she will pop up in PC and interact with family members at some point. Especially if they write Lenny off, which I think they may do. (Though, I want him to stick around.)

Edited by xtr

• Members

I know they need obstacles and drama, but I swear if they eff up Sprina with some Joss bullsh!t… There’s more than enough potential hurdles to keep their pairing interesting. He’s a freakin’ Cassadine and a little bit unhinged.

• Members

Joss does seem too interested in not wanting them to get together. Sprina has enough potential for storylines on their own, without even doing a triangle or romantic quad with Joss. They have him being the stalker and that coming out. And possibly another stalker being out there and maybe trying to endanger the Cassadines/other people. They have Trina dealing with learning of her mother's affair and I could see them doing a paternity storyline with Curtis/Portia/Taggert. That is enough to keep them going for a while without involving Joss romantically for the time being.

I do like how much Spencer/Trina seem into each other. Granted I do think Spencer is a little flirty with Joss and I do see some chemistry there, but I think that him and Trina have better chemistry and would make the better couple. I don't want them going there with Joss. Especially since she's already had three boys into her, including Cam who liked Trina and vice versa. Maybe the show is having Joss being strongly against Sprina, because they need something for her to do. Since her and Cam are falling a bit flat IMO. (I do think they have chemistry but they are a bit flat. I think the show waiting so long to put them together has contributed to that.)

They might end up having a Sprina vs the world type of storyline once the truth comes out about him stalking Ava. They could have her be mad at him at first, but come around and understand more of his point of view. And they'll end up together with people thinking she's too good for him. That might be where Joss being against him/them will come even more into play.

I do think given their history it would have made more sense for Joss to be friendly or at worst neutral on Spencer until the truth was revealed about his stalking. But they are having her clash with him and constantly bad mouth him and I wonder where they are going with that. It would have made more sense if Cam was the one clashing with him given their rivalry when they were younger. Plus Cam had feelings for Trina. But they have Cam acting like he doesn't really care at all what Spencer/Trina do and almost like he doesn't even really remember his feelings for her. 

Edited by xtr