DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There isn't a Nicole pairing I really ship, but I agree her and EJ were more equals.  Nicole is always trying to climb out of that schemer/sinner role with Eric.   I didn't mind Nicole/Brady either, but they got really dysfunctional.  I do enjoy them as friends.  I wouldn't mind Nicole/EJ teaming up to take down Sami after the reveal.   It would be a shame to waste AZ on Rafe and a bear when she is so obviously capable of so much more. 

Did Eric really leave without seeing Holly at all?  

On another note, Claire looked adorable today.  Her outfit was cute.  I wish I liked ID as Claire more.  She continues to be one of the best styled actresses on the show.  

• Members

I liked Nicole with both EJ and Brady, but I also think she has good chemistry with Rafe. They just need to tone down the schmoopiness in the writing. Ditch the bear. And break up Rafe and Ava, who have no chemistry whatsoever. 

• Members

I want to say you are right about something going on between JS and AZ, but I can't think of what.  I don't think it was an affair situation, but something about being inappropriate with her.  But she was harassed by our former president so I assume she got over it.  

The show always was laser focused on EJami when they both did awful things to one another.  So weird, but I am not sure what still stands with their past and what has been whitewashed.  I mean, John should never be in a room with him because of EVERYTHING and he let EJ stay in his house and they seem fine. 

• Members

Eric and Nicole are my favorite couple, but Ari also had great chemistry with James Scott. Heck, I didn't mind her with EM's Brady either (not that I want them to revisit that pairing at this point). She even had chemistry with that Vargas guy (remember him?!). She usually has chemistry with anyone they put her in a scene with, so naturally she's going to get tossed at Rafe. I see nothing with her and Rafe (he has chemistry with no one lol). I didn't see anything with her and Daniel either which is funny because they're engaged in real life.

• Members

I like Eric and Nicole together, and while those breakup scenes were good, I hated that they both said “I will love you forever.”

What? Then why the frick are you breaking up? It’s a cheap, too easy line that seems romantic but is ridiculous.