YR/BB actress possibly back at B&B

• Members
15 minutes ago, NothinButAttitude said:

Realistically, Sheila would only be viable (IMO) if they were bringing on Mary/Erica & Diana to wreak havoc on the canvas. Other than that, Sheila coming back and sparring with Quinn while yearning for Eric is pointless. 

100% 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
9 minutes ago, Forever8 said:

100% 

I just find it odd that Brad hasn't capitalized on it all. The pieces are there. Just put together a large arc consisting of the 2 sisters trying to infiltrate the Spencers and Forresters (again). 

Steffy v. Diana should be where the meats and potatoes are at as it'd be a modern day Stephanie v. Sheila, but even more complex as they're blood related. 

And Brad, use Lauren/Sheila/Scott backstory and have Diana come in via Finn as a nurse at the hospital under a false identity that schemes to kill Steffy and get Finn. That'd be more interesting than the drivel that is on the canvas right now. 

• Members
11 hours ago, NothinButAttitude said:

I just find it odd that Brad hasn't capitalized on it all. The pieces are there. Just put together a large arc consisting of the 2 sisters trying to infiltrate the Spencers and Forresters (again). 

Steffy v. Diana should be where the meats and potatoes are at as it'd be a modern day Stephanie v. Sheila, but even more complex as they're blood related. 

And Brad, use Lauren/Sheila/Scott backstory and have Diana come in via Finn as a nurse at the hospital under a false identity that schemes to kill Steffy and get Finn. That'd be more interesting than the drivel that is on the canvas right now. 

Like I said on Twitter the other day viewers usually have better ideas than the writers and creative force who get paid to do it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
37 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Looks like she might be back and that Finn might be her son

I know it says set crashing, but the end of today's show makes me think he's Sheila's...

Why not but I have to say if she is genuinely spoiling the twist in such a manner, she is really as self-centered as her politics would suggest

• Members
1 hour ago, dragonflies said:

Looks like she might be back and that Finn might be her son

I know it says set crashing, but the end of today's show makes me think he's Sheila's...

I can’t say that I’m not excited because I’d be lying! but knowing Thudley the story is already as bad as the last return, which was promising but became all about the portraits again…

• Members

Well that was fast considering the end of today’s episode  

3 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

I can’t say that I’m not excited because I’d be lying! but knowing Thudley the story is already as bad as the last return, which was promising but became all about the portraits again…

Last we saw Sheila she was being LA’s biggest busybody at that fancy restaurant they use to go. Perhaps now her portrait is complete, with Eric being so impressed by her work on the self portrait that he becomes her patron of the arts and invites her back into the mansion to keep him company with his divorce from Quinn finalized. Except now Sheila has to go toe to toe with Donna who wants her honey bear back!

• Members

Isn't she busy saving all the avacados? 

Please register in order to view this content

Sometimes I can separate the actor from the character, but I cannot with Kimberlin anymore. She openly advocated and supported an administration whose goal was to annihilate much of the same audience that gave her a daytime career in the first place.