YR/BB actress possibly back at B&B

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sheila's last appearance started well, but by the time Kimberlin Brown decided to run for politics. Brad Bell had her waitressing at the Italian restaurant serving Brooke breadsticks and rigatoni. Hopefully, this time we get a semi-decent story. I take it he is younger than Mary Margaret and older than Diana.  And we can just ignore those other two children played by Wilson Bethel and Yvonne Zima from the sister show. 

I do hope this means we can get to see both Mary-Margaret and James Warwick to help fill this story out too. 

I did like someone's theory on Twitter I saw about Morgan DeWitt being Finn's mother. But I figured with Kimberlin tweeting back at Ted King that she was the one. I'm surprised Brad didn't try to keep this on the hush. Though I guess the show needs the publicity more at this moment. 

Yeah... we can ignore them. Sheila can only have 3 children we can care about. I do want Mary and Diana to return on the canvas. 

• Members

What we saw onscreen and rewrites. I used real time for the rewrites.

1991 - Sheila miscarries Scott Sr.'s child.

1997 - Sheila gives birth to Mary Warwick.

2002/2003 - Sheila becomes involved w/ Massimo Marone, supposedly resulting in Diana Marone.

2005/2006 - Sheila becomes involved w/ Tom Fisher, supposedly resulting in twins Daisy and Ryder Fisher.

In the timeline, Finn's birth and adoption would either have been before Sheila arrived in Genoa City, or in between Mary and Diana.

• Members

For the brief couple days where we knew Ted King was his real father but there was a mystery around his mother, my mind went there too. I am partial to Morgan because I love SB but it would have been hell of a twist considering she had kidnapped Steffy as an infant to be her own daughter.
Of course it also would have made no sense since her entire story was about her inability to have children. 

• Members

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bbs-kimberlin-brown-return-and-is-finns-mother/

Quoting Digest:
As for what to expect from Sheila this time around, Brown teased, “I really thought she had changed the last time she was there. She was really trying to be a better person. There’s no doubt about that, and I don’t think that that has changed. But, even for people who have become better, in the face of society, when you have certain elements in life that refuse to acknowledge that betterment, you just hope you don’t slip back into some of your old ways….  "
end quote

-----------------------------

So that's how Kimberlin explains Sheila being "nice" in her last run? That Sheila had "changed". Really?  In my opinion, Sheila cannot change, so that whole thing never rang true.

Edited by janea4old