• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He’s attractive, and I remember him being decent on Spartacus.

You know, DAYS casting has been pretty good overall in the last few years, especially with younger actors.  Valentini at GH should take some notes, because they keep finding the exact kind of actors that would make many of GH’s dud new characters actually have some life.  Certainly the several attempts at hot guy casting, DAYS is crushing Frank.

• Members

Yeah, Frank needs to leave casting to his, you know, casting director. Instead of stalking the parking lots of other soaps waiting for a hot grab.

That's good he can act. I haven't seen him in anything. I never watched Spartacus, lol. 

He's very attractive. I could almost get past Scott's EJ. We shall see how the writing is.

• Members

Well speaking of rumors that rumor was discussed in another post months ago. And then not discussed again.

Please register in order to view this content

Easy to find for the curious. 

And now that it's confirmed on casting...well...he looks like he could be a good EJ. Never watched Spectraus. 

• Members

So let me get this straight: they finally tease Lumi back again but it turns out only to set up an EJ return???

There is not giving a fanbase what they want - fine they write the show, they make the calls - but then there is being actively cruel to it. 
Come the f on.

• Members

I don't see any fanbase being satisfied until Alison signs a multi-year contract again. As such all of Sami's ships be they Ejami or Lumi are virtual non-starters, because Alison will be gone by the end of this year. There is nothing to "set-up" because she's already out the door. All that she can accomplish at this point is short-term teases that will only frustrate audiences. 

I don't see what the pay off with this is, unless its to set EJ up as the next Stefano or firmly plant some trees for the series over the next 3+ years, with the rest of the Sami set children Johnny and Sydney. 

• Members

I suppose Susan will be involved in EJ's - that would be one way of keeping SH on. Kristen definitely needs a rest. 

And there's really going to be a debate about Sami choosing nuEJ v Lucas? Seriously. I imagine that will be settled in the first episode. No way Ron doesn't exploit his body from the start. 

As far as AS staying on, I wonder how much is tied to renewal and whatever new budget constraints are imposed. I'm just glad she's on at all. 

It's hard to believe DAYS has like 20 episodes left to film unless NBC added more to last year's renewal order. I'm assuming the Olympics delay has already been covered with the episodes that aired early/blackout inserts in Oct. Plus two episodes because hockey didn't air. 

• Members

I think it's Ron. I do think he believes in Lumi being endgame but you have to tell the story to get there. I don't trust it though. I mean, if they recast EJ, they aren't going to just dump him when Alison inevitably leaves. It probably makes more sense to write out Lumi together and have them pop in together, leaving EJ freed up on the canvas. But who knows? It's Ron. Lord.

All of them are on contract so I better get something substantial. I definitely want Lumi back together. I'm also open to having EJ back as a recast and on the canvas. We shall see. Ron will probably [!@#$%^&*] it up.

THIS. Sigh.

Edited by KMan101

• 1 month later...