• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't see the point of giving Sami any sort of long term love interest if Alison is just going to swoop in and out with these short stints. Even with the deal she just signed, it sounds like she will only air for 2021 and then she leaves again. That's not worthwhile or really long term for anyone currently on canvas, especially on a soap. Writers need to be able to build stories, relationships and connections that last and endure past a year to keep the plot going. 

Her doing these Eileen Davidson based runs does favors for no one. The best this could do is set up a SORAS introduction with her kids Allie, Johnny and Sydney and use that as a jump off point to reintroduce them into greater stories. The only concern I have with that is that these kids will have virtually no anchor to the show, unless this new recasted EJ is supposed to be that for them in Salem? 

Edited by Skin

• Members

Yeah...better three months ahead than 3 years. Good enough time to see what is working and not working writing-wise.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...I'm curious to know who it is as well. But after I talked to my co-worker who is a BIIIIIG EJami fan, I can see why they are keeping it under wraps. 

• Members

since Sarah's leaving, they're probabbly gonna have "Xander" exit and the actor play the recast of EJ. lmao I've been saying for years they should have just done that, especially when Sami came back. 

or, maybe, times being so touch... they might be able to pull Nathan Parsons... lol 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yeah they definitely should have done that in 2014. Like Serena should have been Sarah. Xander should have been EJ. I'd also argue Aidan should have been a recast Mike Horton but I live in a different world  lol 

Edited by KMan101