DAYS/DOOL: Another Horton Exits Salem

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wait? What? I actually like her, and she's in a huge story with Xander. I love the two of them together! Why are we losing characters like Jennifer (played by CM) and Sarah, but have characters that are beyond played out (Nicole, Rafe, Chloe) on our screens?

• Members

Was JUST going to say this.

Now everyone is acting shocked and sad? LOL.

I think that's probably the case. 

I mean, look how many times other actors have come and gone. 

I think she was a bit miscast as Sarah. I would have made her Stephanie Johnson instead. I've always liked her as an actress and yeah even though she was in a popular pairing with Xander and kinda dominated from her start, she wasn't always written great. I think Linsey infused some of herself into the role because there wasn't much there TBH. 

I'm meh/indifferent Sarah's exiting (I wish Linsey all the best and hope she comes back however) which tells me that the character deserved better. Maybe Chanel will get her airtime? LOL

Soaps these days also try waaaay too hard with new (yeah Sarah wasn't new but she was a blank slate) characters. You can't insert them everywhere and use them constantly for two to three years and TELL US to care. I miss when soaps SHOWED us. I digress .... I mean, look how ridiculously they are going over Ben and Ciara's "connection" when other couples they never have to beat us over the head with it. Anywho ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Poor lady. As someone who's trained in psych, I can tell you that as her performances became more manic (and her hair styles changed weekly), I kept saying  to myself: something's up with this actress. I wasn't surprised to hear (sadly) about her mental health challenges. I think the producers made the right decision.