DAYS/DOOL: Another Horton Exits Salem

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wow, this is so random. Hopefully they'll recast or bring her back quickly. I've found some of her recent acting choices to be a bit odd (playing Sarah as ditzy), but overall I like her and think that she's been a good addition to the show. I like her with Xander too. Sarah getting involved in the Kristen story is the only thing that has made it even remotely interesting. Now Sarah will be gone and we'll be stuck with the Kristen/Brady/Chloe mess.

• Members

I agree with you on seeing how she was on-screen. Others on social media noticed it too. As someone who has struggled, I really wish her the best. I still was a bit surprised to hear she exited but I probably shouldn't have been. And even looking at the canvas, Sarah's options were very limited.

Brad's probably already had his people call her people. LOL. She'll be dead again in a year, you know it. LOL. I wouldn't mind though if she's well enough and wants to go back. Makes me think back and wish Bobbie Eakes came back as someone named Stacy. LOL. But that ship long sailed. 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'd prefer Lulu to be blonde but I guess Linsey can always dye her hair again. I could see her as Lulu or Serena.

Didn't mean to quote myself but I wanted to add I'd probably keep Serena away from town. Scott's kids all die. LOL. It's so not funny but it's true. All three of his retcon kids were killed off. Serena needs to be untouchable. Though she does need to be in town, especially now. Scott has lost Karen, Logan, Lee, Gail and the retcon freak. 

Edited by KMan101