Days: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

All of this.

I love James Reynolds. 

I [!@#$%^&*] love he went there. He's absolutely correct.

EJ is a dead end. James Scott has no interest. They aren't recasting. It's time to move on and make Lumi endgame.

With Alison and Bryan back, it seems *likely* they do go there. Isn't Sweeney a fangirl of the Ejami relationship, for whatever reason? I know she respects Lumi but she seemed to favor EJ, IMHO ... anywho ... (though to be fair, EJ got her airtime; Lucas would't, and I hate to say that, but we know it's true)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Totally agree. James Reynolds may have never been a leading man in the romance department, but he's a solid performer and could easily be the Carver patriarch if they had bothered to flesh out the family more and keep them on canvas (I've said it before, I'll say it again... Bring. Back. Jonah. Carver) 

And for effs sake, if Vanessa Williams is willing to stay on, KEEP VALERIE! She is gold. 

Side note: I loved that one ladies night with her, Marlena, Kate, and Kayla. More of THAT on soaps please. 

Ditto. LUMI endgame. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Honestly, I have no big problem with what's going on with right now. I'm not going to say it's 

Please register in order to view this content

and I'll never accept the destruction of Charlie, but overall I think the show's in a good place right now.

I loved the Kate scenes today and the way they were written. It really did showcase Kate as the tough, in charge woman with vulnerability. And LK always played that well. 

And as for Chad, he was always a bit of a piece of crap so him acting the way that he has hasn't really been that much of a stretch for me.

• Members

Genuine question for anyone who cares to answer...

I referenced it in passing last month, but I’ll delve little deeper. There’s an attachment to Charlie around these parts. 

Is it to do with the new dynamic he brings to existing characters, the talent of the actor (forgive me for not remembering his name) or is it driven by his looks? (I.e, if he was the same character, acted the same way but he wasn’t being crushed on, would there be the same clamour to get around the writing to keep him?)

I ask because his (initial) arc seems to be defined, and set in stone, with a beginning, middle and end, but it is being received as an affront to some of the viewers, who feel he’s being ruined.