Days: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I must say, I did love that one time when John had possession of the Salem Brain when he figured out "Nicole" was really Kristen in a mask. It almost made up for the era when Kristen pulled the wool over his eyes with the Susan/Kristen switcheroo of '97. All the Salem men were dumb during this timeframe, but John was particularly clueless. Yet, when he connected the dots re: Nicole-is-Kristen, I was legit impressed the superspy actually solved a mystery. 

I swear, you would've thought Claire and Charlie were siblings Marie and Tommy Horton. Ooh, the taboo! 

I mean shoot, why not? Utilize their assets, so to speak. 

Ben... Nicole... Rafe... Brady... so many characters wandering aimlessly as their onscreen partners are off the canvas for good or their partner is "dead" or in jail.  Such aimlessness. Just rest them for a few months. They can pop in later, like Tony & Anna do, or like Belle and Shawn did. It's not like the actors are going to book work elsewhere. 

Still, DAYS has way more focus in storyline direction than the forth quadrant characters of B&B

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol yes that is exactly what I’m implying

Please register in order to view this content

You are correct Abby started to use the brain as well but that was because Anna first lead her in the right direction after only meeting Gwen once.

That’s what kills me. She recites Claire’s history and I don’t feel it at all. This is not Claire. Compare that to Cady as Jennifer who I’ve pretty much completely accepted while missing Problematic Missy. But Cady still FEELS like Jennifer.

• Members

What a boring Friday episode. I was expecting followup with Rafe showing up at Charlie's door, Ava telling Kayla she has another son, etc. Instead they totally killed the momentum with that story and we got Kristen in prison being jealous over Chloe and this stupid baby snatching story.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

RC is totally hot for him

John and Steve went to Philadelphia and found out about Charlie from Ava's cousin. John called Marlena and she tried to find Claire. However, Ben was with Marlena and insisted he go along. (Ughh) He found Claire and Charlie just as they were about to have sex. Ben was so smug and arrogant that I wanted to knock him out lol

Rafe found Ava passed out and took her to the hospital, then was able to track down Charlie at his apartment.

Lani and Eli's babies were kidnapped by the doctor who switched Kristen and Sarah's babies. She ran into Bonnie as she was escaping with them.

Kristen found out about Brady and Chloe kissing and got pissed at him.

Xander cracked Philip's laptop and realized he was laundering money through Titan.

• Members

Of course. Ben the hero. It's so nauseating. It has to be Ron. And he knows a lot of us have bitched about Ben's "redemption" so of course he's probably doubling down.

It's nice things are happening though. I'm still hardly invested but there's movement.

• Members

Yeah, I don't understand the writing sometimes. And I think it's also how RSW plays it.

It was a good week all things considered. I also somewhat liked GH. It feels like they woke up. I hope the momentum continues.

THIS

We're going on 3 years of this damn redemption. I'm so sick of it. We spend so much time on him when it could go towards literally anyone else. I just don't feel like our soaps have this kind of time to waste anymore. And he's a SERIAL KILLER. Like ... just because Will didn't stay dead doesn't erase the others. I can't. It can NEVER work and they need to just accept it and move on.

Edited by KMan101