Days: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I kinda thought the same thing. I mean Maggie and Bonnie have a history going all the way back to fighting over Mickey. So, it would make sense that Mags will never be a Bonnie fan, but the dialogue seemed much harsher than would come from her. 

• Members

Given how Maggie is now Xander’s #1 fan, I’m not taking her as a judge of character seriously.  Lol.  This Bonnie story is displaying how stupid it was to kill off Adrienne.  I am glad that Wally Kurth and, especially, Judi Evans are still being used... they have been such team players in daytime, rolling with whatever punches have come their ways.  After being front burner to forgotten, it’s so nice to see them still get play on their shows at this stage in their careers.

• Members

Not surprised at all by Gwen today, but it was still great to see. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode and some explanations.

And, I know that we're going to get a triangle, but I actually prefer Jake with Kate then with Gabi as well. Hopefully, Vivian will play a part in that storyline as well.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Well no surprise with the Gwen reveal today but I'm just happy she FINALLY said it. Now we get to find out who her mom is and why she hates Abby so much.

Still loving the continued usage of Tony and Anna. It just makes the DiMera family feel whole with an older DiMera around and not two of Stefano's random kids they gave him when he was 70.