Days: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree the writing was a little shaky, but I kind of like that Gwen seems conflicted like that. It makes her a more multilayered character, almost like she's torn between what she wants and what she wants to do. Basically, she's her own worst enemy.

Switching gears to today's episode, it was refreshing to see Dr. Sarah today as opposed to annoying teenage girl Sarah.

The cupcake that Gabi made Rafe looked amazing. I don't really have an opinion about a Nicole/Rafe pairing though. I can do with or without it. 

And the show really does need to cut back on the escapes from prison. That, seriously is the worst prison ever lol you would think after all the escapes that they've had over the last few years, the guards would make it a little harder to escape.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

It makes sense to me, because I think that Gwen's primary objective is to make Jack and his family feel the same pain she felt for years when (in her mind) he rejected her. Of course, deep down that pain comes from a place of mourning and longing to be loved.

And eventually, after a few months, we might see some scenes of Gwen and Jack bonding. But this is in no way a tactical plan to win her father's love. 

Fiona Hutchison or bust.