Days: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree on both counts. Jake is one of Kate's best pairings, for all the reasons @Chris B noted. Lauren Koslow reads younger and far more sensual than her other colleagues, and the age difference doesn't bother me at all. An older woman gets thrown on the slag heap so I am all for Kate/Lauren getting a sexy romance. 

Cady McClain has been a revelation as Jennifer. For many years I have not seen the point of bringing that character being onscreen but Cady has breathed new life into her. She fights seamlessly in. 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They are quite similar plots, but then again, this is a soap staple (see, for instance, the introduction of Carly on GH). And Charlie's motivations for coming to Salem were a little different, as he wanted to win his mother's approval by being her mole in Titan. But I'd still love to eventually see a scene where Gwen and Charlie meet, then commiserate over feeling unwanted compared to their "golden child" sibling. 

Also, I wish they'd gotten Jake involved in the Charlie reveal. Rather than that awkward scene where John and Steve fly to "Philadelphia" to rough up Ava's cousin Angelo, Jake (who was also involved in the Philly mob) could have simply run across Charlie in the town square and recognized him as Ava's son. 

• Members

Yep

I've always had this in the back of my head. He's so going to do that. Especially with Bonnie more Adrienne than Bonnie, IMHO.

She's great. I'm so happy with her in the role. 

I will be LIVID if they go that route. There is NO plausible way.