• Members

Chase is an idiot, and the storyline would have been a lot better if he actually did feel upset about Willow's connection with Wiley and he wasn't pretending. But this week looks good. Does anybody know what happens to Nelle?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It’s beyond ridiculous. Even worse? Sonny sayin* to Mike “I want to know what you want” and “Tell me what you’re thinking.”

isn’t this asswipe supposed to have an understanding of Alzheimer’s? Instead, we’re told to feel bad that frickin SONNY isn’t getting what he needs. Awful.

• Members

I wonder if that Monica/Sonny scene was actually written into the first draft of that script, or penciled in by Frank or someone. I hated it too. At least they didn't have Monica use the Michael excuse, (Oh, I'm civil to Sonny because of Michael) because if they had, I would've hated their scene even more.

• Members

As much as I'd prefer a classic, or a non-Frank episode of GH in general, I will admit that I really did enjoy the flashback episode that they're showing today when it was first on. I thought it was done really well, and that it tried to include those classic family and friend moments that you don't often see on soaps a lot nowadays.