I did like all the classic flashbacks. And family moments. But the whole things revolved around Sonny. Who even does a voice over at the beginning. Sounding like the late Dr.Steve Hardy. Still it was nice seeing Bobbie and Felicia. Even though JZ plastic surgery face is very off putting. Monica smiling as she watched Carson dancing was so out of character.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, that was one thing I didn't like. I know they'd tried to push that "Don't hold on to your anger" stuff for Monica, but I feel like it wasn't enough. If it was me, when it came out that Sonny had killed AJ, I would have had Monica shoot the bastard lol that way she would have an actual reason, and a good one at that, to let go of her anger.

• Members

Okay, jumping into catch up mode for this week...

...please don't tell me rather than have a secret talk that Chase and Sasha decided to trick Michael and Willow into marrying each other. Just ugh!!!

I see that the next leg of the Baby Wiley storyline has dropped with more people learning that Julian knew. And now the secret has dropped into NELLE'S hands. What to do, what to do. Good to see a villainess at work.

And I see a LUCY!!! lol. More later...diving into most of 5-12...

• Members

I just ff through a bunch of episodes to catch up.  I can’t stand the flashbacks, so I’m back to watching when I have literally nothing else I want to watch lol.

Was Chase in the shower the first scene like this since Frank arrived?  I seem to recall a man or couple in a shower was a staple on his OLTL.  Also- its been a long time since I have seen an actual tongue involved in a soap kiss.  So good job Willow.  It’s usually the most pursed and stiff lips just pressed together.

Unlike a lot of folks around here, I actually like Willow, Sasha, Michael, and Chase.  What I do not like is that except for Michael, they are not connected to anyone we care about on the show.  No core family to talk to, etc.  Imagine if Sasha had been one of Lucy’s kids?  I will forever think the couple that should be together is Michael and Chase though.  But I like them.  Even the marrying for the reasons they are is a classic soap storyline.

It is well past time that Julian was off the show.

The Quartermaines have art only on one wall it seems.  I guess Monica’s new decorator really wanted minimalism.

The lame music is awful.  If there are going to be lyrics, they need to pay for real music or go back to a score only.

Laura’s apartment!  I do like that set.

In one week’s shows, I noticed Maxie, Lulu, Anna, and Olivia all wearing a variation of the same blouse- billowy sleeves,  v neck or open neck, with a pattern.  It wasn’t noticeable until the scene with Lulu and Olivia wearing almost the same shirt just in different pattern colors.  And every woman over 40 had on a blazer lol.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

Agreed. I can see why some people consider them boring but I still see potential with all four of them. And it probably would be a lot better if at least Josh and Katelyn played already established characters instead of newbies. 

And I’m also hoping Julian goes off to prison when it comes out he was responsible for Brad and Lucas’ accident 

• Members

After watching most of last week, my I wish I was writing this brain took over.

Two years from now, if they build it right, Willow has the makings of a great psycho. Chase and Brooklyn end up together, Michael and Willow end up together, but he ends up cheating on her with Sasha, who he is actually in love with (maybe he invests in Deception, and they keep being thrown together).  She does some light scheming (maybe fakes an illness or a pregnancy to drag it out, but he really does love Sasha more).  She has lost everything, by trying to do the right thing for Wylie. The kid, Michael, and Chase.  Thanks to her own history, she snaps.

• Members

I don’t think so, at least not for a while. Nelle told Julian that if anything happens to her, Martin will send a letter to Sonny that reveals that Julian was responsible for the accident and that he knew about the baby switch  

Sounds good.

I’m sure everyone on here can write better then what we’ve been seeing 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The show squandered so much potential with the Michael/Willow/Sasha/Chase/Nelle group, even with the lackluster actresses playing Sasha and Willow. Willow should be showing signs of a dangerous attachment to Wylie, which should be a concern for Chase. Michael should be oblivious to this as he and Willow grow closer. And Sasha's more sinister side should be emerging not only in keeping Wylie away from Nelle, but as Willow and Michael grow closer.  It pretty much writes itself.

• Members

So I was in the grocery store for a light bulb and saw the latest SOD and it sounded like the last of the filmed stuff is this week because it was giving a preview of what was in that last week. 

Definitely intrigued. And with those Y&R classics and DAYS being decent, it looks like a busy week. But...I got most of my work hours back this week so I will be behind. lol.

So does anyone know if this is for sure the last week for filmed stuff?  

I agree with that re: Willow, Sasha, Michael, Chase which I feel they were doing as I'm caught up to last week. Sasha with Lucy (good choice and hope that leads into a mentor schemer relationship given I think Sasha/Chase tricked Willow and Michael into marrying), Chase technically has his brother Finn which they could rope Anna into since they are both in the law department I think. And then Willow it depends on how the lost Nina child story goes I believe. If anything shouldn't Laura or Monica or even Olivia be like a mentor of sorts?

I saw that, too!!! I saw the Deception photoshoot episode yesterday and I could not help but notice that Maxie and Lulu were dressed exactly the same. I lol.