GH to air "classic" episodes

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The story of Michael turning on Sonny and Carly and embracing ELQ was one even Guza would have told!  He loved pitting Sonny’s loved ones against him!  And it should have given the show years of story to play and reinvigorated the Quartermaines.

AJ should never have been killed again anyway.  Ron sucks.  Lol.

• Members

Oh Steve Burton.  In a tropical setting and wearing a tee shirt and jeans on the beach.  While Sam is in a bikini.  Always hiding that body he works so hard on, even when it makes literally no sense.

I have watched three of these “classics”, and Courtney was in all of them.  Puke.  Although the only pairing I enjoyed her in is the one with Nikolas.

How stupid are the scenes of Robin speaking French?  The audience knows who this is.

I do miss Tyler though.  And Alexis in fast talking lawyer mode.  And actual threats to Sonny and Jason- Faith, Manny, Alcazar, Claudia. 

• Members

What's the deal with that? I always I about this. It seemed like SB wasn't shirtless as often as other characters on the show. I mean he does have a great physique and it's a soap opera - did he not want to be seen as just another hot guy on a soap, is he not comfortable with being shirtless or is it something else? 

• Members

When he was younger (had less clout and power) he was shirtless as Jason Q and Jason Morgan a lot.  When Robin left for school, and then Maurice left, it seems he was more concerned about being seen as a serious actor, and the shirtless scenes all but dried up.

I think there have been a handful in the years since her left and came back the first time, in the early 2000’s.

• Members

And every time I hear that, I think about how jealous SBu got over John McBain breaking up Jason and Sam and the attention and popularity showered on Michael Easton to the point he might get written up that SBu started to post shirtless selfies all the time. Religion what?

• Members

Haha.  I had no idea SBu was doing that.  I always thought he was pretty serious about his religious reasons because it's clear he is still in shape.  In fact when you watch 2003 episodes you see he nearly doubled in neck size over the years lol.  I don't think it's a 'serious' actor thing either because his bff Mo does shirtless scenes still and I think we all know he's considered a 'serious' actor.  Oh well, I can live without SBu's shirtless scenes.  I could care less.  It's just odd it's allowed by TPTB.  I am sure KeMo couldn't say, "nah, I don't feel like wearing a bikini today"

• Members

Oh yeah, that was right before 'Duke' knocked him in the water and he was 'dead.'  If I remember correctly while Todd was the best of the Llanview visitors who came to GH, ME and KM still had some of their old PC chemistry as John and Sam. I think I was still a lurker here at that point or waiting for verification, but I saw the posts shading him from back then. It was a hoot. Just the fact FV and RC was focused on the 'newbies, that Faison storyline, etc. But I agree with you that I do believe it is for religious reasons which is what made him doing that at the time that more hilarious. Someone's ego got bruised?

Oh, I remember the neck size. Isn't that why he was called the Borg sometimes? 

He's not my type and from what I heard of his personality I don't like either. Though I found his acting better as Dylan on Y&R and loved when he returned after his first exit with this wavy hair over eyes thing that apparently a lot of fans hated at the time, but what do I know? lol. 

• Members

SBu and MB both sound like they are bullies on set, so I don't like that. They seem to get very jealous and vocal when someone might possibly be stealing their spotlight.  And all that Monavie juice shilling nonsense on Steve's part rubbed me the wrong way.  But, funny story, I met him years ago at a place I worked and he was super nice and really gorgeous in person.

I don't care for Jason much.  I liked when he first became Jason Morgan and had his romance with Robin, but I never thought Jason Morgan the Borg was a permanent thing.  Like why on earth did he just never get any of his old memories back?  I can't believe the original intention of that story was for Jason to just lose his memories and his Q side forever.

Todd was for sure the best OLTL characters to move to GH, but McBain was good with Sam.  Shame that all fell apart.

The only time I can remember Jason's hair being ridiculous is during the Black and White ball period where it was all long and greasy looking.