Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

Completely agreed Not to mention Bell loved writing his femme fatales. A few years later Mari Jo would be on the scene filling that role as well.

Always interesting to know that Amy came back briefly in early 1990. I wonder if it was to simply close out her era or if they even attempted to offer Williams a permanent gig since Dru shows up next month.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Interesting WJB went from one villain to another. First Adrian then David followed by Shelia. He never had them coming back from the dead business until Sheila became his favorite villain.

Oh....surprised it hasn't been posted.

• Members

Canadian posters, is Global posting them online?

WARNING: Just noticed my DVR wasn't set to record B&B today or tomorrow. It's listed as "Becoming Bold & Beautiful" (some sort of documentary) and is considered a different show. I caught it in time to set it to record. (figured more chance of this being seen here than the B&B thread)

• Members

Not sure about Amy. Stephanie Williams booked the role of Simone on GH this year. According to an article, she first taped on February 1st. She might have been brought back earlier by WJB before that and it was cut short because she had a better offer on GH and then he created Drucilla. Don’t know really.

• Members

Unfortunately, it comes down to how the affiliates handle it. The ABC affiliate in NYC seems to now cut coverage of the press conferences short to allow General Hospital to air on time instead of preempting. Last week, there were several times that Murphy started his conferences in the mid-afternoon and right before it was 3pm - the local anchors would come on and provide a brief summary before introducing GH. When they did cut into GH because of weather related coverage, they at least aired the episode on their partner network. 

I mean doesn't help the CBS soaps numbers when the biggest TV market in the US keeps preempting their soaps.