Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've said it once, I'll say it a million times, Jeanne was at her best when Katherine was at her worst. 

That's a shame because I loved her as Mamie. Her "You mean the bitch, don't you?" line is still one of my favourites.

Aside from Jeanne and Jess Walton, it's a distinct possibility. 

She would be a hoot. Someone should get her on.

• Members

It's been my observation that the mood on a set is directly proportional to the level of talent among the cast.  Meaning, the fewer talented actors you have working on the show, the less pleasant it is to work there.

• Members

Wow! The 1990 episode was phenomenal. I am stunned at how much was going on, the episode flew by and I would love to see more of this era I have largely ignored. I wouldn't have expected them to have the George Rawlins case and the Marge/Kay about to climax at the same time with David Kimble just getting started with Nina. The ending with Marge/Kay was great and the mood was everything for me. Cassandra is absolutely captivating, I wonder if Bell just lost interest in her after this?

And I forgot his name...but Adrian Hunter actor seemed like a weak link with a different vibe than everyone else for me. 

• Members

I don't really know, LOL the episode before is on the archive site, and some of the stories were Victor talking with Matt about how he knows Nikki was lying all along about dying. Ashley on a date with Steven at Gina's, Lauren/Danny, and Brad vs Jack.

The recap from the French Episode Guide I have is very vague about about what happens:

# 3684 09/18/1987 08/30/1991 Télé 7 Jours (08/30/1991): Eager to confess his feelings to Ellen, Jack asks his father to organize their meeting ...

So if this is still Nikki and Victor week maybe it will pertain to something with Nikki's illness story?