Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

Thanks so much for these recaps!!

Please register in order to view this content

the dates for the first 3 are really off though. 1987 might be correct but the stripping one is definitely July 9, 1990

i hope they do show other stories in the 1981 episode! 

Edited by YRfan23

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Didn’t you say they were possibly going by the tape dates? I wonder if that’s the confusion or even planned production/aired dates. I figure the 1987 may even be off from the Iran/Contra hearing pre-emotions a lot of soaps had that summer.

BTW, just was looking up that April 14 1998 episode, we get to see Sandra Nelson’s Phyllis in it.

• Members

That is an amazing lineup of episodes! I’m very impressed with Katherine’s week and what they have planned for Victor and Nikki. With Katherine I like that four of the episodes came from the 00s so there is something for everybody. Today’s 2004 episode was fantastic. Then next week we can get a better variety of episodes from different time periods. They really didn’t pick a single dud for that week. 

• Members

Fingers crossed to see Jack and Patty, Jill, Stuart and Liz at the Brooks house, Vanessa scheming... Had Eve and little Charles (aka Cole) left town yet? That would be amazing to see them. Oh! And maybe we'll see future Broadway star Howard McGillin as Greg Foster #4!

You can go here https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/vintage-y-r-voldemort-synopses-t18675-s210.html and scroll to cover date Jan 19, 1982 for a detailed synopsis of this timeframe.

Edited by yrfan1983

• Members

Does anyone have today's episode of Y&R (4/28/2020)? Newsom interrupted after the first half of the show just as I was super invested... *sigh* I'm thisclose to calling his office to ask them to interrupt The Talk or Dr. Phil. 

Please register in order to view this content