Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You'd think the Chancellor Estate would have a full staff but we only ever saw Esther. No other cooks, cleaners, groundskeepers, etc. That attic was grime time but it only made the fight more epic hahaha.

Can't wait for tomorrow's 1993 episode, I think that week was one of Y&R's highest ratings ever. Also later in the week "I will crush you".

Edited by kalbir

• Members

Yeah, I think they were going for a slightly gothic feel and implying the large estate has areas seldom, if ever, visited, which would explain "losing" the documents up there for decades. It worked, and I love they went through the trouble of having rats and all lol

• Members

It looks like it could be aired today doesn’t it?? And yes what the hell was that tarantula doing there??! Lol I’d be way to freaked out to live there knowing there could be a whole nest of those somewhere!! Haha 

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

These NJ daily press conferences are so loosely structured, which makes it even more frustrating when they break into regular programming. Gov. Murphy is just now getting into the daily numbers, more than a half-hour in.

• Members

I know we saw Katherine’s driver a couple of times.  Jill’s real mother was a cook (fight me, she will always be a Foster). And in one of the classic episodes, Jill yelled out a man’s name to come get her bags for her when Kay offered her a room.  I just don’t have enough history to know if we ever see those people, and if they were the same background cast at all.

• Members

Hopefully they go back further in time to the early '80s again or earlier.  The show had a lot of great stuff back then.  The '90s and '00s gets old fast.

I loved the attention to detail in the attic, over the top as it was.  Now that they totally screwed-up the downstairs set (present-day), the house has completely lost it's feel of Kay's history there.

• Members

Thanks so much!!! Btw I noticed on your your 1993 playlist that the 9/30/93 ep on YT is mysteriously blocked lol typical. I do remember you shared it at another website, do you happen to still have it up someplace? 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Your welcome!
I still have the download link for 9/30/93

Please register in order to view this content

I think it's only blocked because TFI the French channel reaired that date at some point a few years ago along with some other ones. 7/29/92 is also blocked because of that...and sadly I've noticed more that any of the episodes I already have that CBS is reairing are now being blocked too  I don't know why, but it's so stupid. 

• Members

Its so funny how when I watch these old eps I remember watching them before and it felt like it was just yesterday when it aired the first time but it was over 20 years ago! I actually like that short hair cut that Nikki had in this ep. Even though I love her long hair, this hair cut also works for her

I don't miss her at all. Never liked her