Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She's talking nonsense. What she really means is the she doesn't GAF about anyone else and she just wants to pretend everything is normal because that's what's easy. 

Last night the number of infected was 200,000 worldwide. It is now nearly 250,000. God alone knows the real number since testing isn't happening the way it should.

• Members

I'm embarrassed to admit I thought this was Potsie on Happy Days 

Please register in order to view this content

I thought the whole thing was a little cringeworthy, but all the posturing just feels phony, and the usual mindless "eat the rich" blather of a movement populated by trust fund babies. If Gal Gadot wasn't involved I don't think they would have cared as much. 

• Members

Frankly, I don't get why they chose "Imagine."  It's not as if we're staging a worldwide "stay-in" to stop world hunger.  We're staying home, because we don't want anyone to get sick and/or die.

In the words of our newest sage, Brady Sluder:

"We're just out here having a good time. Whatever happens, happens." 

Edited by Khan

• Members

Ron Johnson and Jim Inhofe are two of the most repulsive people in the Senate. Johnson recently made headlines about his callousness toward people dying. 

Shameful that Dianne Feinstein is there to give bipartisan cover. I know the left has tried, and failed, to dislodge her for years. I read that she wasn't actually in the briefing, so she may not be involved, I don't know.

Edited by DRW50