Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@Cat I know it was not the one you wanted, but good to hear so far so good.

Please register in order to view this content

Meanwhile, I appear to be back to normal. Going to do a light workout though. Perhaps taking it as easy as I could was a good thing though. 

• Members

I'm 46 hours post 2nd Moderna shot. The most noticeable thing has been the upper arm soreness, a little worse than last time, plus the skin a couple of inches below the injection area is hot and slightly red. I've been icing it on and off, more so for the soreness. Also got a bit of a headache and a little fatigue but it's better today than yesterday. I've been taking Tylenol, drinking water and Body Armor and generally just taking it easy. 

• Members

I finally saw Body Armor and thought of this board.

That said...good call on taking it easy. It's been a week since my 2nd Moderna shot and I took it easy up until a day or so ago. It was a good call. 

• Members

I'm partial to the Peach Mango Lyte myself. 

Coming up on 72 hours post-shot and the side effects have diminished somewhat. My arm's not as hot and red as yesterday, although still visible, and the soreness has lessened. Unless I develop "covid arm" in the next week or so, I think I'm past the peak. Now...trying to get the Band-Aid outline off my skin is another story! 

Edited by applcin

• Members

hahaha at Band-Aid outline. 

Yeah, I might try that out when I'm at the store later on today actually. re: Peach Mango. When it comes to drinks, I've always been partial to Mango too.  

I'm jealous. My mother and I got our shots the same week. Same for Shot 2. and other than slowness, she said she felt nothing either. And that that lessened quickly for her. 

You sound like my manager who got her second one on Friday. She describe it that way as well. You rest easy.

You got this.  

• Members

I got texted by the NHS here in England this week to let me know that my turn has come - however that means I now need to get unblinded on the Johnson & Johnson trial that I’m currently on. I have the unblinding appointment this coming Thursday, so fingers crossed I was in the vaccination group rather than the placebo group!