• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What was the point of bringing back a (legacy might not be the word) but vintage character like Taggart just to kill him off? Unless they're a supervillain like Faison, I have something against killing off vintage characters.

Look at what happened with AJ. Why would they kill of a character born on screen after 20+ years, revive him, then kill him off in a permanent fashion for no apparent reason? 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I’m disappointed by killing Taggert.  He was already adding a lot by his earned animosity with Sonny and Jason, and I loved him in scenes with Trina.

I thought he was doing a great job too.  As far as the non-contract guest returns over the years Valentini has been in charge, I really think only Real, Lynn Herring and Kristina Wagner are as good as they were back then.  Even under the current production style.  Those three, for me, haven’t missed a beat and were still playing the same characters.

• Members

He is right about being relegated to being a day player, but he should never be embarrassed for helping to keep a well-loved character alive for faithful viewers to see, even if only occasionally.  Little does he know what a comfort that is to long time viewers like myself.  If I'm not mistaken, only his character and DA's Lesley Webber are the only two characters still on the canvas that are Frank and Doris Hursley creations.

• Members

GH should have Kin Shriner on contract and give Scott more story and airtime.  Bring back Serena on contract, give him a story with Bobbie and Lucy and Serena.

Denise Alexander(Lesley) hasn't been on the canvas in quite sometime.

Edited by David_Vickers
hit enter too soon