• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My guesses:

1. I think Dev is going to turn out to be gay. That wasn't the original plan but the fans all picked up something that wasn't there that intrigued the writers. He later said, "How do I answer this without giving it away? Okay. I'm pretty sure Soap Twitter has influenced a story. I think this is more interesting than the original direction." He seemed to hint a bit further at a few other people asking about a gay story/romance. 

2. No idea but god help us if Peter is redeemed.

3. I think they're seriously considering recasting/aging Spencer. Someone asked "Is one of these a recast of a character currently on screen?" and he said "Getting warmer..." To someone else asking if any are Nikolas related, he wrote "As for Nikolas, I'm just going to stroke my chin thoughtfully." He's been vocal about wanting Spencer to be recast quite a few times over the last few years.

Edited by alexisfan07

• Members

I don’t think the kid playing Spencer is worth keeping anyway. When he was younger, I thought he was good and interesting to watch.

Since he’s aged, that’s gone,and I think he’s way too aware that he’s ACTING. His return scenes have been painful, frankly.

• Members

I think he has some natural empathy and talent but I do agree that he's more aware that he's acting now. It makes me sad. The same can be said for Brooklyn Rae Silzer as Emma. If I have to be the one to say, I'll bite the bullet and say her last few visits have been very forced and cringey in the acting department.

I know. I think there is a slight chance it's a fakeout. The actor has been liking and retweeting a bunch of stuff in that direction so I guess we'll see. 

Yes, Genie was fabulous!

What a sad state of affairs we're in when I hate to see Anna Devane coming. I don't know who this is that Finola is playing but it isn't Anna. She's such a whiny, spineless crybaby now, breaking the law at ever return to protecting Parking Lot Peter. And that's when she's not proclaiming Michael Easton's 520th character as the love of her life. If this is all we're ever going to get again with Anna, I'm fine with her leaving permanently. 

Edited by alexisfan07

• Members

If he is gone, they used him to bring on Trina's mom in Brook Kerr. Can't say I'm surprised. I'm sure Trina will end up the biological daughter of Dr. Portia Robinson and Curtis. There was an obvious directive behind Taggert telling Curtis to look after Trina and the animosity between Curtis and Trina seems forced IMO.