• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Seeing Brook Kerr recite actual dialogue a human being might say has been a delight. She's very good and so much better than anything Passions ever gave her. She also, as has been pointed, hasn't aged in 20 years.

Though based on the comments on the youtube video I saw the audience already hates her and prefers Maura West's Ava and her overly shiny face. Isn't Ava a psychopath? I don't understand the people who still watch this show.

Sasha and Willow are both so so pretty but in the blandest way possible. If not for their hair I wouldn't be able to tell them apart and honestly I do not know which is Willow and which is Sasha, I just know they have different names.

Edited by Darn

• Members

I wish I could say that helps...lol

Is Willow the brunette? And the other, Sasha, has blonde highlights? I saw a scene with them and Michael and could not tell which of them he's dating (is he dating either of them? I have no clue).

• Members

True.

If I had to pick one to get rid of, it would be Sasha.

Yeah. You have it right. 

It's Michael/Sasha and Willow/Chase, though I do think Michael should just marry Chase in order to help get custody of Wiley lol they have great chemistry.

Makes me wonder if Josh Swickard would have worked as a recast Morgan.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Yeah, Sasha and Willow are basically the same person. They seem more invested in Willow. Sasha feels like dead woman walking and that it's only a matter of when, lol. But we'll see. We don't need both as they currently are. (I'd also care more about Willow if she were Lucy's daughter, for example)

Nope! Willow and Sasha are taking up contracts that could be filled by literally anybody.

• Members

For sure! If only Britt would come back permanently and we could probably justify getting rid of Sasha altogether. I think she might be a fairly stronger actress than Katelyn who plays Willow but the Sasha character is a complete waste of space. She has no edge, no personality. She's basically Michael's wallet.