• Members

Some notes on the last few episodes as I catch up ...

I'm always here for Laura/Cameron and Laura/Liz

Please register in order to view this content

Cam/Trina

Portia kissing Carly's ass irritates me. I already want Portia slapped.

Curtis is soooo Trina's real daddy. LOL

I see they pulled Harmony out of thin air but I don't mind. Cyrus/Harmony could be fun. I'm guessing it leads to Willow finding out Nina's her real mommy or Cyrus is her daddy or something weird. 

I'm enjoying the dynamic developing between Michael and Brook Lynn. Nice to see them interacting as family and having each other's backs.

The Sasha/Michael/Willow/Chase [!@#$%^&*] is soooo dumb. Kill them all.

Anna looks soooo bad with this Peter [!@#$%^&*]. And Franco and Britt are trash. Obrecht/Robert .... lol

I guess we know Frank's type: Brando. Lord. However I'd rather watch him try and act then watch Roger Howarth do anything at this point.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It makes me laugh that a few weeks ago we had Curtis asking Jordan if she was Trina's mom, but it's probably going to turn out that Curtis is actually her dad.

I also laughed at Brooklyn accidentally hitting Chase again today

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I’m sick of people going to jail on this show. I mean, it’s just ridiculous.

And the docks? People still go there to hang with all the shootings going on? Really?

Cam and Trina look good together, but that first romantic kiss was a big fail. Both of them pursed their lips so tight I started laughing. They practically missed each others’ lips, too. Someone needs direction.

• Members

Yeah, I've seen that and ugh. Looks awful. I wonder if the regular swabs will do a good enough job?

I was gonna say something but I didn't quite know how to phrase it. The kiss was ... awkward. But I think that was the point. Trina looked a lot less into it. It's weird. I still feel like Cam needs to come out of that closet, but I'm guessing that was nixed, if it was ever on the table. I like Cam and Trina bonding over life and death situations and their friendship, but IDK. I don't think they should rush them together.

Seems like they lost interest in Dev. I saw Alan Sarapa on Twitter claiming they dumped him and then that was nixed and he was brought back. LOL. Frank is already meddling. I knew he would. You could see it on-screen. Franco/Howarth back. Sonny and Carly everywhere. Sam "helping Jordan". Jason "helping Brando". It's like they're the four matriarchs and patriarchs dishing out advice. Lord. They could all be used so much better. Nikolas/Ava backburnered. 

You can also tell they have no idea what to do with Josslyn. Just send her away. Trina's better in every way. Carly's daughter should not be so goddamn boring. And speaking of Carly, I liked the Carly/Sasha scenes, actually. They write Carly as she should be, but then they turn around and have her dishing advice to Portia like she's a goddamn matriarch. 

I know. I about died when Curtis, straight-faced, asked Jordan if she was Trina's mother. LMAO. I mean, why would he ask her that if he knows deep down Trina could be his (though I'm guessing it was just his sarcasm at the time)? So weird. Portia's been invisible up to this point, I get it, but lord ... the writing is messy.

I appreciate them trying to give the new Jordan something to do and she's slightly better but eh ... pass. Brook Kerr also plays Portia like she has a massive stick up her butt. I do think she and Sydney Mikayla play off each other well and are believable as mom and daughter.

Such a waste of Taggert. Why make Trina Taggert's, then kill him, then "oops surprise she's really Curtis's daughter" (which I kinda love, but I also loved Taggert as her father) and then not have him around to react? And you know she is because Trina blames Curtis for Taggert's death (and he blames himself). Of course if Taggert faked his death ... but I doubt it. We can't have nice things with Frank around.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

If it leads to Lynn and Lucy getting screentime I'm for it. LOL. But yeah, it was ... interesting. I'm no fan of Valentin either ... and interesting how he has his hands in about everything (murder mystery down the road?).

Of course I thought Deception relaunching would lead to Lucy having at least appearing a bit more, but nope ... lol. It's nice to see her again but hard to invest because they have her disappear for weeks on end (of course she's off-screen on the phone with Sasha or whoever)

• Members

It could just be a business partnership but they were a bit flirty IMO.

Right? I assume they are probably hoarding her appearances for when they do more with Maxie, Lucy and Valentin and for the Nurses Ball. But yeah, Lucy sure does get a lot of offscreen phone call time. It's a shame, Lucy is one of my favorite characters. Lynn always commits to the shoddy material.

Edited by alexisfan07

• Members

Yeah, it could just lead nowhere but Lucy being a murder suspect down the road ... lol. And of course Valentin/Sasha have ... history.

True, they could be saving her. I really like Cynthia Watros but I'd love Lucy to even get half of the airtime and story Nina does. Always have loved Lynn and Lucy and wish we saw more of her. Same for Jackie/Bobbie (and Kristina/Felicia, why not use her more with Anna and Maxie?)

If they need to free up some cash, STOP HIRING PEOPLE ON CONTRACT ... but Frank doesn't really care. lol

I'd like to see what Dan O'Connor can do without Frank (and Varni) around ... sigh.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Yeah, the momentum really has dropped off in the last month. I still think GH is in a better place than DAYS right now. Funny, last year I thought GH was stuck and DAYS was doing well and now it's the other way around.

It did cross my mind that maybe Taggert will turn up alive. Maybe Taggert, Lucas and whoever, planning his "death" are the newly created flashbacks that Alan Sarapa was talking about. Having Taggert be there if and when it comes out that Trina isn't his daughter would be great.

As for the teens, Frank does love his teen couples and I do like the idea of Cam and Trina, but at the same time I like the idea of Dev and Cam. Maybe that why Dev is being brought back. I'd be a Dam fan lol

But if they choose to go with Cam/Trina, or Cam/Joss or, Trina/Dev, etc. I hope they don't rush it either. To take time, the writers just need to keep fans engaged without it getting so boring, which happened a lot last year under Shelly's pen. Clearly, she didn't know how to keep it engaging. It is a tough task for a soap writer, but it can be done, and can be done perfectly. If you rush it, you end up with something like when the truth finally came out about Wiley or even Ben and Ciara on DAYS; it happens so fast, you almost don't know what's going on.

Rushing it, ruins it! That like needs to be written on the wall of every writer's room at all four soaps.

I'd love to get my hands on a first draft script of an episode and see how much is changed by Frank, or whoever by the time it goes to air.

Edited by AbcNbc247