• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Still holding out hope for a Liz/Nik affair and Hayden’s return. 

Enjoyed the Obrecht and Britt scene too. Obrecht is finally part of a storyline that is interesting.

Anyone else find the Carly and Josslyn scene about taking precautions in light of their situation really ironic?

• Members

The moment they had Portia be anti-Ava I figured some in the fandom would hate her instantly. 

When I first saw Sasha & Willow I thought they were the same characters. I don't know who thought that was a good idea. 

This show is so bland. It's sad. 

• Members

Her daughter spends time with a mobster, so she takes advice about it from the wife of an even worse mobster.

I hope they give Portia an actual reason for disliking Ava, and not just have her be a hypocrite. That would make the story much more interesting.

And btw, I am so glad that Cam and Trina kissed but I did think the kiss looked a little awkward. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

It's so annoying. Of course Portia hates Ava. I mean, I'd have her hate her too because of the conflict over Trina, but it's typical writing. They [!@#$%^&*] on Ava and prop Sonny and Carly. Ridiculous. Portia can hate all three of them equally

Please register in order to view this content

but of course not under Frank's watch. I feel like they resent how liked Ava is with most viewers compared to Sonny and Carly. Heaven forbid Portia likes Ava and appreciates her concern for Trina despite Ava's history. But of course not.

Dan and Chris had a nice little run from October-January but it has since turned back into the Frank/Varni mess. Shame. I still see some differences but I feel a lot less optimistic about some shakeups in terms of couples and storylines. But we shall see. I've been struggling to catch up, honestly. I wasn't missing a day for a while ... and now. Meh. Shame.

Edited by KMan101

I have become too jaded. I knew the upturn wasn't going to last. It's a real shame. With a good EP . Chris & Dan could do a decent job with GH. Even All New Prince Nik can't stand Ava. The only thing i'm enjoying right now is Brit's return. Could careless about the latest mob war. Brando is a pretty Ken doll. But very basic. Out of the numerous new characters. It's Trina who works. Trina has become the glue of the teen set. Propping the mob triad. Has never done GH any favors. Sonny even had an adventure in Turkey with Robert. In the good old days Robert would've out smarted Sonny. Who would've ended up in prison. Never to be heard from again.  

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I was watching older scenes and I don't understand why other characters need to like Sonny or Carly. It was not always like this, they used to get called out a lot. I kind of forgot how much but the old clips were a reminder. 

Anyways for me GH killed the little momentum they had by killing Taggert off so soon. They could have brought Gia back for the funeral. Brooke would have made a good Gia recast, instead of a new character named Portia. Explaining why she might be friendly with Carly. 

• Members

I mean, exactly. We have to all live under the impression we have it and hope for the best, sort of ... lol. I mean every day we have, gee, a celebrity, having it ... (of course we'd hear about celebrity cases as opposed to regular folks, but still ...)

California is a hot spot. New York is a hot spot. Miami is a hotspot. IMO. There are more and I'm guessing it has to do with international travelling. Maybe they aren't being called that but I am.

We just need national lockdown, testing everyone, and to move on from this. We can't just sit home until like August hoping for the best.

Anywho, I wish Lanier well! ALL OF US could get this. Age doesn't matter. Some of us may have it and have no symptoms. I think we're all being made to be terrified but how can you not be? 

Anywho ... probably not the place for this but I've been keeping quiet for a while ...