victoria foxton

GH March 2020 Discussion

5 hours ago, alexisfan07 said:

I know. I think there is a slight chance it's a fakeout. The actor has been liking and retweeting a bunch of stuff in that direction so I guess we'll see. 

What a sad state of affairs we're in when I hate to see Anna Devane coming. I don't know who this is that Finola is playing but it isn't Anna. She's such a whiny, spineless crybaby now, breaking the law at ever return to protecting Parking Lot Peter. And that's when she's not proclaiming Michael Easton's 520th character as the love of her life. If this is all we're ever going to get again with Anna, I'm fine with her leaving permanently. 

Hope so.

As for Peter, it’s time for him to go. He’s dragged Anna down too much. With any luck, he’ll turn out to be Alex’s son and Anna just has the memory.

Edited by AbcNbc247

What was the point of bringing back a (legacy might not be the word) but vintage character like Taggart just to kill him off? Unless they're a supervillain like Faison, I have something against killing off vintage characters.

Look at what happened with AJ. Why would they kill of a character born on screen after 20+ years, revive him, then kill him off in a permanent fashion for no apparent reason? 

Edited by ironlion

I’m disappointed by killing Taggert.  He was already adding a lot by his earned animosity with Sonny and Jason, and I loved him in scenes with Trina.

I thought he was doing a great job too.  As far as the non-contract guest returns over the years Valentini has been in charge, I really think only Real, Lynn Herring and Kristina Wagner are as good as they were back then.  Even under the current production style.  Those three, for me, haven’t missed a beat and were still playing the same characters.

14 hours ago, alexisfan07 said:

I think he has some natural empathy and talent but I do agree that he's more aware that he's acting now. It makes me sad. The same can be said for Brooklyn Rae Silzer as Emma. If I have to be the one to say, I'll bite the bullet and say her last few visits have been very forced and cringey in the acting department.

I know. I think there is a slight chance it's a fakeout. The actor has been liking and retweeting a bunch of stuff in that direction so I guess we'll see. 

Yes, Genie was fabulous!

What a sad state of affairs we're in when I hate to see Anna Devane coming. I don't know who this is that Finola is playing but it isn't Anna. She's such a whiny, spineless crybaby now, breaking the law at ever return to protecting Parking Lot Peter. And that's when she's not proclaiming Michael Easton's 520th character as the love of her life. If this is all we're ever going to get again with Anna, I'm fine with her leaving permanently. 

You’re so right about the young actress playing Emma. I was stunned at those recent appearances — just awful. They should stop bringing her back, because she doesn’t have the skills...any skills.

55 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

He is right about being relegated to being a day player, but he should never be embarrassed for helping to keep a well-loved character alive for faithful viewers to see, even if only occasionally.  Little does he know what a comfort that is to long time viewers like myself.  If I'm not mistaken, only his character and DA's Lesley Webber are the only two characters still on the canvas that are Frank and Doris Hursley creations.

1 hour ago, victorlord75 said:

He is right about being relegated to being a day player, but he should never be embarrassed for helping to keep a well-loved character alive for faithful viewers to see, even if only occasionally.  Little does he know what a comfort that is to long time viewers like myself.  If I'm not mistaken, only his character and DA's Lesley Webber are the only two characters still on the canvas that are Frank and Doris Hursley creations.

GH should have Kin Shriner on contract and give Scott more story and airtime.  Bring back Serena on contract, give him a story with Bobbie and Lucy and Serena.

Denise Alexander(Lesley) hasn't been on the canvas in quite sometime.

Edited by David_Vickers
hit enter too soon

^That is the truth. 

Unless Willow starts to become unhinged,  her and Sasha are interchangeable. I'd even go as far to say Chase, Brando, and even Dustin are practically the same character. GH has so much dead wood.

Really liking Neil and Alexis together. Their scenes in these last few episodes have been so well written. 

And I’m really looking forward to Peter being exposed. The look on Maxie’s face is going to be priceless