GH: Actor Apparently Out

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now would be a good time for Tom Hardy, Jr. to arrive with a wife and a secret past with Lucas

I  like Brad but it's been a while, and they've ruined the character by making him a whiner.  He was great as a schemer, and his scenes with the Britch as her GBFF were fantastic.

They never did the smart thing, connecting him to his birth family, (His father was Kim Soong, Jade's brother Mr. Wu's grandson from the 80's.)

This was a set up that could have been interesting if they bothered to pursue it.  They even introduced a Ms. Wu of the Triad a while back when Sonny attempted to divvy up Port Charles and leave"the business".  

Oh well, Lucas will lose Wiley and this will be back in the supermarket

Please register in order to view this content

Unless the writers buck #firefrank and start writing their stories without his micromanagement, he'll be MIA again.

• Members

sad to see him go. I really liked him, until they made him constantly whine and be such a spineless biotch. 

anyway, I hope they have Sonny kill him, just to give him some actual balls and provide some conflict. They can have Julian & Ava get back into "the life" and have Lucas join them. They can have Sonny take a hit out on him, and Sam break ranks to worn Lucas... but they're too late, etc.